0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Portable Wireless Mini Keyboard
$23.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yeunghunlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yeunghunlee

No trackpad feature?

unknownwarrior33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unknownwarrior33

Looks like a nice solid keyboard, but considering its lack of a dock and apparent need for drivers, it doesn't seem tablet friendly.

dantepicante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dantepicante

Where'd the rest of that CD go?

adavidw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adavidw

The dimensions say 8" x 3" x 2". Could that be 0.8" instead of 8"?

-Aaron

ericlala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericlala
unknownwarrior33 wrote:Looks like a nice solid keyboard, but considering its lack of a dock and apparent need for drivers, it doesn't seem tablet friendly.

Why would you need a dock for a portable keyboard? and the disk clearly says the driver is for symbian(nokia) and windows mobile

xercess

quality posts: 3 Private Messages xercess

looks like a good accessory for XBLA

edelman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages edelman

no trackpad or nub == no purchase. my motorola one is sweet

gwbaker

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gwbaker
yeunghunlee wrote:No trackpad feature?

Thanks so much for that observation. I pulled the trigger way too fast. A trackpad is a MUST in my application.

Cancel email sent to woot, hope they get the cancel before they ship.

Old Chinese Guy Say: Man who stand on toilet, high on pot.

sirhiro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirhiro

I picked one up, nice price for the level of laziness it will provide while I lay in bed using my PC.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I can't imagine how a 3" keyboard is going to be any better to type on than an on-screen keyboard...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Beerknurd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Beerknurd

If only this had a trackpad and was wireless instead of bluetooth. Oh well. Next!!

Woots: 25

rjabbate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjabbate

This looks like it would be useful for people with really tiny hands, and a very small desk.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Must I remind people of their solemn Wootzien duty to post lol cats and funny gifs during times when the items take more then a few minutes to sell?

*sigh*

Here goes:

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

anyone tried this with a Galaxy SIII?

unknownwarrior33

ericlala wrote:Why would you need a dock for a portable keyboard? and the disk clearly says the driver is for symbian(nokia) and windows mobile

You don't NEED a dock, but it makes things easier to use. It allows for lap use, whereas using your tablet with a normal stand and the keyboard separately on your lap is a pain.

You're right about the drivers though; I misunderstood that (I was looking at a small picture on my phone). That said, do more recent versions of Symbian and Windows Mobile require drivers?

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Here's an idea of the size:

------------------
I Bet on Sky

unknownwarrior33

Beerknurd wrote:If only this had a trackpad and was wireless instead of bluetooth. Oh well. Next!!

I've never seen a non-Bluetooth wireless keyboard. Do they use wifi?

mikem53

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mikem53

I have one of these.. I use mine to control windows media center and for web browsing on my HTPC.
The battery lasts a long time.. works great and is very useful for controlling devices that require occasional keyboard input.. Range is not so great.. but a clear shot to the receiver and it handles my 11 ft setup with no issues..

dsbyrd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsbyrd

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

Seriously, what would one do with this? Is this really better than the native keyboard on a cell phone? Carry it in your pocket in case you need to reply to an email?

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

Beerknurd

unknownwarrior33 wrote:I've never seen a non-Bluetooth wireless keyboard. Do they use wifi?

Wouldn't there need to be some sort of usb dongle? My laptop that is hooked up to my tv doesn't have bluetooth so I imagine this won't work. Maybe I am just ignorant though...

dsbyrd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsbyrd

unknownwarrior33

Beerknurd wrote:Am I stupid?? Wouldn't there need to be some sort of usb dongle? My laptop that is hooked up to my tv doesn't have bluetooth so I imagine this won't work.

I see what you're saying. I wasn't intending to insult you; I was genuinely curious. As for that situation, yeah, it would be an issue. This keyboard is sort of for everything; I bet a bigger one with computers fully in mind would have a dongle.

Edit: It would probably have a trackpad too

wearemany

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wearemany
miken927 wrote:Here's an idea of the size:

The Internet claims you can fit this keyboard in a iphone4 Case.

Beerknurd

unknownwarrior33 wrote:I see what you're saying. I wasn't intending to insult you; I was genuinely curious. As for that situation, yeah, it would be an issue. This keyboard is sort of for everything; I bet a bigger one with computers fully in mind would have a dongle.

Edit: It would probably have a trackpad too

No no... I knew you weren't trying to insult me. I apologize if my comment made you think that.

unknownwarrior33

Beerknurd wrote:No no... I knew you weren't trying to insult me. I apologize if my comment made you think that.

No worries.

aboxman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aboxman

For those of you needing a track pad check out this one (w/dongle) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UE52ME/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

or this one BT (I think) http://www.amazon.com/Favi-Entertainment-FE02BT-BL-Tablet-Kybrd-BT/dp/B00ASHPLUY/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1358897771&sr=1-11

The dongle version works great for XBMC on the Raspberry Pi. I haven't used the BT version.

There are MANY different version of these keyboards sold under different names. Search around Amazon, and look at the "Also Viewed" section.

jshinds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jshinds
unknownwarrior33 wrote:I've never seen a non-Bluetooth wireless keyboard. Do they use wifi?

Wireless devices use a usb receiver instead of bluetooth.

wootootin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootootin

Just got this yesterday. Like the size and feel of the unit and keys. Seems to be a good quality device.

Now wishing I had got two, kids keep "testing" it.