0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
iLuv City Lights In-Ear Earphones
$2.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

overlordror

quality posts: 0 Private Messages overlordror

Amazon reviews for these are overwhelmingly positive. I'm in for three at this price.

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-iEP322BLK-Lights-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B004PEIG12

ninjamurf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjamurf

In for 1! Nice extra pair on the cheap. Don't have to worry about misplacing them. Got the nice bright orange ones to reduce the chances of doing just that.

WOOT!

LaKASkill

quality posts: 15 Private Messages LaKASkill

In for 3, can't go wrong.

dbehera2000

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dbehera2000

Do these have inline volume control?

fuse404

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fuse404

Shipping costs mean you need to buy more than one for it to really be a good deal. No idea what I would do with multiple pairs of ear buds, but if you need 3 then this is a good one.

overlordror

fuse404 wrote:Shipping costs mean you need to buy more than one for it to really be a good deal. No idea what I would do with multiple pairs of ear buds, but if you need 3 then this is a good one.

I like having an extra pair stuffed in drawers where I frequent. The desk, the nightstand, the table by the couch. If I'm ever missing a pair, there they are.

MarthaJ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MarthaJ
fuse404 wrote:Shipping costs mean you need to buy more than one for it to really be a good deal. No idea what I would do with multiple pairs of ear buds, but if you need 3 then this is a good one.

That's only true if you haven't already unlocked $5 shipping for the day!

yourfqndaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yourfqndaddy

Darn. Out of orange already.

I smell like an air freshener.

akaflavor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaflavor

I didn't expect much from these when I ordered them a week ago. These are phenomenal earbuds for the price. They sound better than any earbuds I have bought at under $20. Well worth the price, even if you order one of them and pay $8 with shipping.

jsp

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jsp
MarthaJ wrote:That's only true if you haven't already unlocked $5 shipping for the day!

Right there with ya on this - who ever came up with that concept of "unlock the free shipping" at Woot was absolutely brilliant! Makes it lots easier to jump in for opportunities like this one! In for two as well. ;D

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
overlordror wrote:I like having an extra pair stuffed in drawers where I frequent. The desk, the nightstand, the table by the couch. If I'm ever missing a pair, there they are.

I agree with you. And Im FOREVER putting stuff down and loosing it lol. Or get to lazy to go back to the bedroom and get them .lol they are great for my Tablets too and watching Netflix

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

rodinlebaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodinlebaiser

In for three. My toddler has broken three pair of Apple buds so far, so I'm on a beer budget for ear buds now. Thanks Woot, you keep a Mom up to her ears in buds at a fraction of the frustration, er, cost.

donfirst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donfirst

I would be in for 3 at least. Are you now telling me I can't buy any?

rodinlebaiser

donfirst wrote:I would be in for 3 at least. Are you now telling me I can't buy any?

YOU CAN STILL BUY BLACK! HURRY HURRY HURRY!

donfirst

And now you tell me I can't buy any?

rodinlebaiser

donfirst wrote:And now you tell me I can't buy any?

Hey, *tap tap* is this thing on?

overlordror

dbehera2000 wrote:Do these have inline volume control?

No in-line volume control. They're just straight buds.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
akaflavor wrote:I didn't expect much from these when I ordered them a week ago. These are phenomenal earbuds for the price. They sound better than any earbuds I have bought at under $20. Well worth the price, even if you order one of them and pay $8 with shipping.

I agree that these do sound pretty good. I wish I could get over this style ear bud hurting my ears, at least I thought I could when I purchased these. Unfortunately, this style is not for me. I like the traditional in ear headphones.
These do have good bass.

donfirst

7 times I have tapped this yellow button. I get sent to a page telling go back and do not get in trouble. What conclusions do I draw from getting the same inane message 6 times?