0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
AOC 23" 1080p LED Monitor
$99.99 + $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $22 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

99redtj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 99redtj

Good monitor at a decent price. I've seen this and similar going for $180+ in some places(new).

borisgoodenough

quality posts: 4 Private Messages borisgoodenough

Bought this previously from Woot -- using it as I type -- excellent product, very bright display, great value.

tlerner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlerner

Wasn't this $89.99 yesterday?! IN THE SAME WOOT-OFF?!

mdemahy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdemahy

cna this monitor be mounted on an Monitor arm?

shushine999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shushine999

I DO want one. Even though my monitor is 21", works perfectly well, and I am well pleased with it - I DO WANT ONE.

Prime example of Woot subliminal seduction.

Woot - you sweet-talking, silver-tongued devil you.

corvettejoe

quality posts: 22 Private Messages corvettejoe
tlerner wrote:Wasn't this $89.99 yesterday?! IN THE SAME WOOT-OFF?!

22"... which I got one... and wished I had know they had a 23" for $10 more..

these have great reviews on both amazon and newegg.

skyeripper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skyeripper
mdemahy wrote:cna this monitor be mounted on an Monitor arm?

Seeing as how the connectors are in the base of the monitor, I don't think you can mount it. And if you did find a way to mount it, you'd probably still have the base hanging off the bottom.

tlerner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlerner
corvettejoe wrote:22"... which I got one... and wished I had know they had a 23" for $10 more..

Ah, is it really worth $10 for an inch!? *That's what she said*

svwindom

quality posts: 10 Private Messages svwindom

Note that this is a refurb. I bought this same monitor in a woot-off in October, and very soon after, a line of pixels started going bad; a few weeks later, the entire right side of the display became distorted after an hour or two of use.

I sent it back to AOC for repair, because they don't replace refurbs. I had to pay shipping which was not trivial. Within a week, the 'repaired' unit started malfunctioning again.

Woot was very helpful and gave me a refund, even making an exception to their policy by not making me pay shipping again, since I'd paid it once for the first repair, and the monitor failed so quickly. But I cannot recommend this monitor, and I am also very cautious now about buying refurbs from Woot.

tl;dr Don't buy this monitor as a refurb.

undesputed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages undesputed
skyeripper wrote:Seeing as how the connectors are in the base of the monitor, I don't think you can mount it. And if you did find a way to mount it, you'd probably still have the base hanging off the bottom.

The VESA mount is actually on the bottom of the base I believe.

seanwestes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanwestes
mdemahy wrote:cna this monitor be mounted on an Monitor arm?

Per the description it can be mounted on the wall; In my experience this means it has standard VESA hole-pattern on the back for use on universal wall-mount kits AND monitor arms (dual/triple screen mounts, etc).

cw88shade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cw88shade

Is that mike the commuter?

phishneslo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages phishneslo
skyeripper wrote:Seeing as how the connectors are in the base of the monitor, I don't think you can mount it. And if you did find a way to mount it, you'd probably still have the base hanging off the bottom.

These can be mounted to a wall. You end up with the monitor hanging off the base, because you attach the base to the wall. Its leg becomes its arm...

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

-1 to Woot! for not replacing the picture in the screen with a shot of a staff member eating a snack from one of the many snack machines being sold during the Woot-Off.

Such an opportunity and you blew it.

dleuschke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dleuschke
corvettejoe wrote:22"... which I got one... and wished I had know they had a 23" for $10 more..

purchased. coincidentally, i am selling two 22" AOC refurbs if anyone is interested...

i kid, i kid. but seriously, i have way too many monitors thanks to this woot-off.

golncor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages golncor
seanwestes wrote:Per the description it can be mounted on the wall; In my experience this means it has standard VESA hole-pattern on the back for use on universal wall-mount kits AND monitor arms (dual/triple screen mounts, etc).

the base is the mount but I have also seen something mentioned before about needing to buy additional hardware to mount it to the wall. it does not use standard VESA moutning.

golncor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages golncor
dleuschke wrote:purchased. coincidentally, i am selling two 22" AOC refurbs if anyone is interested...

I'll give ya $125 for both of them...

as long as there's nothing wrong with them of course...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
golncor wrote:I'll give ya $125 for both of them...

as long as there's nothing wrong with them of course...

Please use private messages to work out arrangements. Thanks!

I'm just hanging out, really.

guoster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages guoster

I had a 19" Acer before this at 1680 x 1050 for the last 4 years, and it was a champ. I wanted the higher res and bigger screen though, but when I first plugged this guy in it was a little off visually for me. I wasn't sure if it was just different and my brain was saying it was "wrong", or if it was actually not calibrated correctly. Turns out, it wasn't set well (for my preferences anyway). Just a note to everyone: it looks much better if you go to color boost and turn on "Full Enhance". Note that this will take over all other image settings like Luminescence and Temp, etc. If you change other settings after color boost it will automatically turn off color boost. This took me a bit to figure out so I hope this helps out others.

wjbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wjbird

Mine arrived DOA !!!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

wjbird wrote:Mine arrived DOA !!!

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you received a defective item. I recommend that you contact AOC at their Technical Support page. You should still have a 90 Day AOC Warranty covering your purchase.

If they're unable to help you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you.