0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
MEElectronics Bluetooth Headphones
$44.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Mogul345

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mogul345

Meh, only $10 cheaper than Amazon Prime after shipping. Next!

nasedase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nasedase

How are these in comparison to headphones like the Seinheiser HD series or Grado SR60i?

rjleete1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjleete1
Mogul345 wrote:Meh, only $10 cheaper than Amazon Prime after shipping. Next!

that seems like the best price around

nkull

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nkull

I've got these (purchased from Amazon during a lightning deal for same price) and they are worth every penny... The range and battery life on these is outstanding, and the sound quality is pretty good considering the cost (they are not as good as Beats, but they are much cheaper too!)

If you are in the market for BT headphones, these are great and I highly recommend them.

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl

I gave a pair to my daughter a couple of months ago and the material (fake leather) that covers the ear pieces is in tatters already.

minneandroidis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minneandroidis
nkull wrote:I've got these (purchased from Amazon during a lightning deal for same price)

Do these have standards microusb charging? The picture looks like it has proprietary crap.

nasedase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nasedase
nkull wrote:I've got these (purchased from Amazon during a lightning deal for same price) and they are worth every penny... The range and battery life on these is outstanding, and the sound quality is pretty good considering the cost (they are not as good as Beats, but they are much cheaper too!)

If you are in the market for BT headphones, these are great and I highly recommend them.

But I've been told by Audiophiles that beats aren't really that good in the first place. Especially for the price they're asking. So what does that mean for this?

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid

can you use these if plugged into an airline sound/tv set?

Mrxiro

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mrxiro
cobaltgrl wrote:I gave a pair to my daughter a couple of months ago and the material (fake leather) that covers the ear pieces is in tatters already.

Did she chew on it? JK

nkull

nasedase wrote:But I've been told by Audiophiles that beats aren't really that good in the first place. Especially for the price they're asking. So what does that mean for this?

Don't know, never used Beats, just listened to everyone else brag about them I like these, I am somewhat picky about my music quality, and these are plenty satisfying to me when used working out.

As far as the charge connector, it is proprietary, ... it utilizes the "wired headphones" jack that you can use to wire them into a device if you don't want to use BT to charge.

nkull

nkull wrote:Don't know, never used Beats, just listened to everyone else brag about them I like these, I am somewhat picky about my music quality, and these are plenty satisfying to me when used working out.

As far as the charge connector, it is proprietary, ... it utilizes the "wired headphones" jack that you can use to wire them into a device if you don't want to use BT to charge.

just want to add to my last post, There are definately better sounding ones out there, but these are far from the worst ... For the price, again, I think these are worth every penny.

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

Anyone? Will these work with anything with a standard headphones jack?

nkull

chubechpmnk wrote:Anyone? Will these work with anything with a standard headphones jack?

They will work with anything that has a standard headphones jack (in wired mode) ... Not sure why you would want to buy BT headphones to plug them in though.

chubechpmnk

nkull wrote:They will work with anything that has a standard headphones jack (in wired mode) ... Not sure why you would want to buy BT headphones to plug them in though.

I thought you needed the jack to transmit. Not sure how they work.

chubechpmnk

chubechpmnk wrote:I thought you needed the jack to transmit. Not sure how they work.

Too late! I need to research. I want phones that I can use to watch TV while on my NordickTrac!