0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
QFX 7" Portable Multimedia Player
$44.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

newgen87

quality posts: 1 Private Messages newgen87

People still use these? With all the smart phones and tablets out, where does this fit in?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Needed this one two products ago....

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CellarDweller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CellarDweller

really? Woot is dead.... :-(

videophile

quality posts: 1 Private Messages videophile

A whole two hours of use per charge?!?? Yeah, this'll be really handy.

usagisailor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages usagisailor
newgen87 wrote:People still use these? With all the smart phones and tablets out, where does this fit in?

It's for those of us that can't trust our elementary school age kids with those sort of things in the back seat of your car. :p

acex008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acex008

If this had wifi and Netflix and Youtube access I'd be all over it for me toddler!

ThunderThighs

Staff

newgen87 wrote:People still use these? With all the smart phones and tablets out, where does this fit in?

Before you scoff, I got my older brother one when he was in the hospital for a few months. He still uses it to watch DVDs in bed. He doesn't have a computer or Internet.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

usagisailor wrote:It's for those of us that can't trust our elementary school age kids with those sort of things in the back seat of your car. :p

We had a mini-8 tape version of this for my son to use on airplanes and in restaurants for the long family dinner. A lifesaver.

ThunderThighs

Staff

CellarDweller wrote:really? Woot is dead.... :-(

We already had that conversation. We're healing now. Don't dredge up old hate again.

usagisailor

ThunderThighs wrote:We had a mini-8 tape version of this for my son to use on airplanes and in restaurants for the long family dinner. A lifesaver.

Exactly! I take long car rides with my kids quite often, and my son gets antsy while he waits for his sister to get out of dance class. I'm in for one. :-)

ThunderThighs

Staff

usagisailor wrote:Exactly! I take long car rides with my kids quite often, and my son gets antsy while he waits for his sister to get out of dance class. I'm in for one. :-)

And it has the cigarette charger too! Put a few movies on various SD cards and you're set. Not gonna cry if something happens to it vs a more expensive tablet.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Hey how come the bar is moving indicating items sold but the first comment doesn't show any sales stats?

Edit: oops, now it does.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:Hey how come the bar is moving indicating items sold but the first comment doesn't show any sales stats?

Refresh. I see sales.

Also

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude
ThunderThighs wrote:And it has the cigarette charger too! Put a few movies on various SD cards and you're set. Not gonna cry if something happens to it vs a more expensive tablet.

Under FEATURES it mentions a 110-240V charger. Under SPECS it mentions only DC auto charger. Does it come with the AC charger?

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

Under FEATURES it mentions a 110-240V charger. Under SPECS it mentions only DC auto charger. Does it come with the AC charger?

ThunderThighs

Staff

CooperDude wrote:Under FEATURES it mentions a 110-240V charger. Under SPECS it mentions only DC auto charger. Does it come with the AC charger?

Checking to see if Eric is online. Please hold.

EDIT: Sold out. Sorry.

usagisailor

I've got my media player in the mail... however, I'm trying to figure out what kind of files it'll take on my SD card for video playback. So far, I haven't figured out one yet. :/