0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
G3 Portable Instrument Recorder
$38.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92

tempted......

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Continued.....

We can do AMAA - Ask me almost anything.... Personal, work, woot. I'll answer what I can or feel comfortable answering.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Ill pass on the iKey products. I bought one of their rack mount recorders of woot and the SD card reader was dead out of the box. They said they would fix it for a fee..

Really unhappy with their return policy... Stuck with a dead recorder.

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
ThunderThighs wrote:We can do AMAA - Ask me almost anything.... Personal, work, woot. I'll answer what I can or feel comfortable answering.

Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot even HE couldn't eat it?

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ThunderThighs

Staff

dernst_ca1 wrote:Ill pass on the iKey products. I bought one of their rack mount recorders of woot and the SD card reader was dead out of the box. They said they would fix it for a fee..

Really unhappy with their return policy... Stuck with a dead recorder.

If it was under warranty and they didn't fix it, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Explain what you've done to resolve the problem. We want to know if there are issues with our vendors.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

whirsnap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whirsnap

@ B&H: $47... not so great a deal?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/650647-REG/Ikey_Audio_G_3_G3_Portable_USB_Instrument.html

ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot even HE couldn't eat it?

Never. Jesus is invincible.

Next?

breaddrink

quality posts: 20 Private Messages breaddrink

This mentions you can playback one track while recording another, but how many separate tracks can it keep separate?

Would those two tracks be combined to one every time or are they kept apart?

I'm basically looking for a cheap and easy to use 4 track type device for my kids to make music on.

ThunderThighs

Staff

whirsnap wrote:@ B&H: $47... not so great a deal?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/650647-REG/Ikey_Audio_G_3_G3_Portable_USB_Instrument.html

If you've unlocked shipping for the day, it's a darn good deal.

dernst_ca1

ThunderThighs wrote:If it was under warranty and they didn't fix it, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Explain what you've done to resolve the problem. We want to know if there are issues with our vendors.

I bought it at the beginning of summer TT. I was traveling at the time and didnt get around t opening it until sept. By that time the 90 day warranty had expired with them even though it was literally broken out of the box...

-JMHSRV

ThunderThighs

Staff

dernst_ca1 wrote:I bought it at the beginning of summer TT. I was traveling at the time and didnt get around t opening it until sept. By that time the 90 day warranty had expired with them even though it was literally broken out of the box...

Dang. That's a tough one. Might be worth an email. Dunno. I do always suggest to everyone to test out stuff ASAP. These 90 day warranties for electronics are hard. I try to push that around Christmas especially.

Edit: and that's a double edge sword because people think I'm saying our stuff is bad and I'm just giving out some common sense wisdom.

dernst_ca1

ThunderThighs wrote:Dang. That's a tough one. Might be worth an email. Dunno. I do always suggest to everyone to test out stuff ASAP. These 90 day warranties for electronics are hard. I try to push that around Christmas especially.

Edit: and that's a double edge sword because people think I'm saying our stuff is bad and I'm just giving out some common sense wisdom.

Well, I gave it a shot.. I have been wooting for almost as long as the site has been up.. I know there isnt much that can be done.. And I understand why.. The bummer is that the sole reason I bought it was it recorded to SD cards.. oh well..

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion

-JMHSRV