0%
100%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Studio Desktop Stand for iPad
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

$20 for a piece of plastic? Next!

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett

Only $20 for an ounce of thermoplastic?!? In for three!

Oh, wait...I don't own an iPad (or an iAnything), so I guess I'm not in.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

It was guessed in the last thread. Have to say, I didn't think y'all would get it because you were so far off for so long. Good job.

No promises, but

jensownzoo
Mouska
theguruguys
ToejamFootball

I'm gonna see if I can get y'all something. It'll be in PM tomorrow if so. You were the ones that turned the tide on the guesses or the first to guess.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

Wow, that's only about $15 more than this is worth. Come on, Woot... post up some air guns or something cool.

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo

Awesome! It was a fun game.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
ThunderThighs wrote:It was guessed in the last thread. Have to say, I didn't think y'all would get it because you were so far off for so long. Good job.

No promises, but

jensownzoo
Mouska
theguruguys
ToejamFootball

I'm gonna see if I can get y'all something. It'll be in PM tomorrow if so. You were the ones that turned the tide on the guesses or the first to guess.

No worries. I have nothing else to do while Windows 8 upgrades on a few machines on the bench.

ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:No worries. I have nothing else to do while Windows 8 upgrades on a few machines on the bench.

Oooh, braver than me. I'm not doing that upgrade until they get to rev 1. Really don't need to upgrade though since I don't have a touch.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

So I see its a woot-off has there been a crappers this time around folks?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jensownzoo wrote:Awesome! It was a fun game.

It was. I am amazed at how far off everyone was and then how fast it got solved at the end.

FORUM MODERATOR

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 66 Private Messages sellbuyer92
tkebidder wrote:So I see its a woot-off has there been a crappers this time around folks?

nope...and probably won't be..

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

lordskitch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordskitch

So how long did you work at Microsoft before you moved on?

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo
ThunderThighs wrote:It was. I am amazed at how far off everyone was and then how fast it got solved at the end.

Most of my job is detective work and problem-solving using nebulous clues. At least you talk back!

theguruguys

ThunderThighs wrote:Oooh, braver than me. I'm not doing that upgrade until they get to rev 1. Really don't need to upgrade though since I don't have a touch.

I've been fortunate going from 7 to 8, its been without a hitch. I was VERY pessimistic about 8, but it has actually been rock solid on the 15 or so systems I've upgraded. It actually runs faster overall than 7 and the Metro interface is beautiful to use (like reading news etc) even without touch screen. Usually takes about 10 minutes to explain the differences to my customers and then they are set.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
ThunderThighs wrote:It was. I am amazed at how far off everyone was and then how fast it got solved at the end.

Well, 20 questions is hard... but 200 questions... :D

Srsly, though, you're awesomesauce.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lordskitch wrote:So how long did you work at Microsoft before you moved on?

8 years.

FORUM MODERATOR

lordskitch

ThunderThighs wrote:8 years.

Oh my... you masochist, you.

jcassens5

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jcassens5

Thanks for the game! It's nice to see a little personality around the discussion board.

ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:I've been fortunate going from 7 to 8, its been without a hitch. I was VERY pessimistic about 8, but it has actually been rock solid on the 15 or so systems I've upgraded. It actually runs faster overall than 7 and the Metro interface is beautiful to use (like reading news etc) even without touch screen. Usually takes about 10 minutes to explain the differences to my customers and then they are set.

May go for it in a few months. Things are working so fine on my computer right now.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

lordskitch wrote:Oh my... you masochist, you.

I loved every minute of it. Best experience of my life.

FORUM MODERATOR

theguruguys

ThunderThighs wrote:Oooh, braver than me. I'm not doing that upgrade until they get to rev 1. Really don't need to upgrade though since I don't have a touch.

Its only $39.99 to upgrade now though (thought Microsoft), it will be at least $79.99 when it goes to normal price. Of course you could also just get your serial now at that price and upgrade later.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jcassens5 wrote:Thanks for the game! It's nice to see a little personality around the discussion board.

Thanks for the feedback. It was fun to see if it would take off. I've tried the AMAA before without much luck. This was an impulse game.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:Its only $39.99 to upgrade now though (thought Microsoft), it will be at least $79.99 when it goes to normal price. Of course you could also just get your serial now at that price and upgrade later.

I get *cough* discounts.

FORUM MODERATOR

theguruguys

ThunderThighs wrote:I get *cough* discounts.

LOL!

ThunderThighs

Staff

jensownzoo wrote:Most of my job is detective work and problem-solving using nebulous clues. At least you talk back!

You zeroed in very quickly once writing was revealed

FORUM MODERATOR

jleathemleahy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jleathemleahy
sellbuyer92 wrote:nope...and probably won't be..

This is referring to the mystic Bring Out Cadence?

Sorry, its been close to 6 years since I've wooted (new account, cant remember what angsty username I was using all those years ago)

lordskitch

ThunderThighs wrote:I loved every minute of it. Best experience of my life.

Most of the stories I hear from ex Microsoft workers are really polarized. A lot of the MVPs and MCMs really really love it. I've heard some crazy horror stories though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lordskitch wrote:Most of the stories I hear from ex Microsoft workers are really polarized. A lot of the MVPs and MCMs really really love it. I've heard some crazy horror stories though.

It was hard work and the push to product ship was a killer but it was an exciting time too.

FORUM MODERATOR

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 66 Private Messages sellbuyer92
jleathemleahy wrote:This is referring to the mystic Bring Out Cadence?

Sorry, its been close to 6 years since I've wooted (new account, cant remember what angsty username I was using all those years ago)

They haven't been around much and they are much more rare than usual. There is little hope here that one will show up...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot