mikebwca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikebwca

Got my TF300T with Mobile Dock today. Dissapointed.

Will NOT connect to the dock unless the power cord is plugged into the dock. Both TF300T & doc are fully charged.

Once the power cord is plugged in and the dock connects, it functions fine.

That is, until the next time the power cord is unplugged from the doc and you un-dock/re-dock. Wow! Talk about needing a long extension cord!

Also, the serial # on the TF300T and box did not work when registering. Check 'Settings/About/Status' to get the actual serial #! Is this because it's refurbished? Or, did they totally mess up?

I opened a ticket at Asus. I'll post back if i get a responce. In the meantime, I'm contacting Woot to see what they will do.

kaufmanat1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaufmanat1
sellbuyer92 wrote:Personally not a big fan of this brand, I don't find them reliable or durable.

I have an Asus Laptop that I've beaten to pieces, but it still works... can't complain about reliability - Asus usually has pretty good warranties for their products too.

socal20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socal20
kaufmanat1 wrote:I have an Asus Laptop that I've beaten to pieces, but it still works... can't complain about reliability - Asus usually has pretty good warranties for their products too.

I sure hope they're durable. The packaging on these is absolute sh**. I got the 15.6" and it came in cardboard box roughly the width of the laptop and about 3x the depth. The laptop is shrink wrapped around a piece of cardboard for the bottom "padding"... and the top "padding" is achieved by *a* (yes, singular) cardboard spacer off to the side.

with the top of the box concaved in, and no padding anywhere to be found in the box, i hope this thing works. truly piss poor packaging.

ungenesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ungenesis

Just got my shipping confirmation, my Transformer should get here tomorrow!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ungenesis wrote:Just got my shipping confirmation, my Transformer should get here tomorrow!

Yay!

I'm just hanging out, really.