WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Thoughts of Love

Add a few logs to the fireplace, and cue up your favorite Hugh Grant movie -- it's time for a night of cuddling. It's never a good idea to be the date too cheap to splurge for popcorn, but it's always wise to be the date who buys a brand new television for the sake of romance.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, let's be honest. Is this about romance or an upcoming football game? Not to say that love can't happen over the 4th down.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sam927

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sam927

Here's the Amazon page for the Samsung wireless blu-ray player:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Factory-Refurbished-BD-EM57C-Player/dp/B007X4KAF6
Reviewers are pretty disappointed, especially with wireless/streaming.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

is the organic popcorn non-gmo too?

NCT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NCT

I would be just a little careful of those off brand refurb Hisense . We got one a bit ago and it came missing the remote. Woot support said remotes were unavailable and kindly issued us a small refund so we went to the Hisense web site and ordered a remote ( for $10.00 more than the refund issued to us) and when the remote arrived, it did not work on the TV. My husband suspects that there is a problem with the wireless remote receiver on the TV.

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle

Came to see if the Chocolate-Opoly game was made of chocolate. Woot teased with "Dark, milk, bittersweet, semi-sweet".

Left disappointed.

aderus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aderus

mmmkay, but i gotta ask where's the plasma luv at?

mikebwca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikebwca

Here's the link for the Vizio Internet Apps, if anyone is interested in checking out what's avail... http://store.vizio.com/via/

...not many. It's not like Google Play.

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

I'm pretty sure I can have a very happy Valentine's Day all by myself with one of those big screens and a case of pinot grigio from the wine! page.

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

What, no fuzzy pink handcuffs?

Apathy0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Apathy0

DRY CLEAN ONLY?

we wooters operate in a machine washable world...

urslf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urslf

Which one of the tv's will have the best picture without an hd signal ?

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

What makes the 'Xtreme HDTV Deluxe Cleaning Kit' extreme?

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

fuzzypeaches wrote:What makes the 'Xtreme HDTV Deluxe Cleaning Kit' extreme?

it arrives on a snowboard.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jespensc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jespensc

Oh, ferkriminysake! From the top:
TvTvTvTvTvTvTvTv... so love is 16:9 over and over again? That sounds... feelthy.

Are we still on about Blueray? The regional big box stores stock half their Blueray disks in the clearance section for $5. It's clearly the wave of the future. And the ladies, they love it when I show them my dead-end technology.

And don't get me started about ECTSXTREEEEeeEEEM!!!1!!!! HIGH SPEED HDMI... that transmits data at the same speed and clarity as every other digital video cable. Sigh. Years ago, was there someone hawking "Extreme High Speed 78rpm" players that "p*ss phonographic excellence"?? (*With apologies to Bruce Schnier.)

Throwing barley? No thanks.

And then we get to the comestibles. Ok, fine, men do often mistake chocolate and popcorn as foreplay. But mild curry? MILD CURRY? Hell, she shacked up with me because SHE LOVES THE FLAVORZ!!!!1!1!!!! She says: No. Way.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

It'd be appreciated if in the future that posts like this one included popcorners for those that can't eat popcorn.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Apathy0 wrote:DRY CLEAN ONLY?

we wooters operate in a machine washable world...

Nice hair you have there.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Any thoughts on the 47" non-app LG TV? Looking for a new one to replace my 42" Toshiba Regza that is looking very, very dated.

Suck it, Trebek.

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
ciabelle wrote:Came to see if the Chocolate-Opoly game was made of chocolate. Woot teased with "Dark, milk, bittersweet, semi-sweet".

Left disappointed.

Supplement with replenish-able, fresh chocolate pieces of your own choosing.

The shot glass version doesn't come with spirits either.

lotsofjoy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lotsofjoy

My family got me one of those popcorn machines for Christmas. It's an air popper and because of the shape and slope of the top part, literally 1/3 of the kernels FLEW out into the bowl while it was popping. COMPLETE waste of good popcorn kernels.