WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dawgs Footwear - Adults

When I ordered my Dawgs footwear, I thought that Fido would be thrilled with his gift. However, when it came in the mail I was shocked to see that these Dawgs shoes were human-sized. What!? I don't know if these are made by dogs or what the deal is here, but maybe I'll try ordering the kids sizes instead.
USA Dawgs official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
newfiepage wrote:I've got a pair of these Fleece Dawgs and they are like a gentle, soft, warm hug from a koala bear... for my feet.

That reminds me of the commercial with the cat treats and the lady is all "nice shoes", and he says "they're my cats".

I'm just hanging out, really.

cmackin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmackin

Really???,

So here's the white elephant in the discussion. Crocs are terrible and the closest thing to birth control you can wear on your feet. These are knock off Crocs, meaning you probably won't even be able to service yourself without crying if you buy these.

C'MON!!!!!

omarpseverino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omarpseverino
cmackin wrote:Really???,

So here's the white elephant in the discussion. Crocs are terrible and the closest thing to birth control you can wear on your feet. These are knock off Crocs, meaning you probably won't even be able to service yourself without crying if you buy these.

C'MON!!!!!

I think it's a brilliant idea

now I can finally wear Crocs and Uggs at the same time!

TheEndless

quality posts: 14 Private Messages TheEndless
omarpseverino wrote:I think it's a brilliant idea

Crocs already makes these.. they call it their Mammoth collection: http://www.crocs.com/crocs-mammoth-fur/mammoth-collection,default,sc.html

TheEndless

steveplittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steveplittle

If possible, I think these are less ugly than crocs...

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-baya-lined/11692,default,pd.html

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

C'MON!!!!!

I don't wear my Crocs in public, but I DO wear them in my apartment--in lieu of carpeting my living room. My downstairs neighbor NEVER hears me in the apartment.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I'm not a Croc-like shoe wearer, but even if I was I'm mad at Dawgs for labeling their Ugg-like boots an entire size off. I wear between a 6.5-7, ordered a 7 from Woot and they felt about a size too small. I was only able to stretch them half a size, I'm pretty sad.

Polychrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Polychrome
k4th3r1n3 wrote:I'm not a Croc-like shoe wearer, but even if I was I'm mad at Dawgs for labeling their Ugg-like boots an entire size off. I wear between a 6.5-7, ordered a 7 from Woot and they felt about a size too small. I was only able to stretch them half a size, I'm pretty sad.

Erm...does anyone know if this means these fleece Dawgs run small too?

faryl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faryl
omarpseverino wrote:I think it's a brilliant idea

Cruggs!

factotum

quality posts: 10 Private Messages factotum

Don't be fooled by the molded treads on the bottoms. Even if only slightly worn down, they offer zero traction on slippery (e.g., a wet walkway) surfaces.

renigade4x4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renigade4x4

C'MON!!!!!

I have had mine for over two They work great for around the house, and to the hot tub. I would recommend them to my friends and I have.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
renigade4x4 wrote:I have had mine for over two They work great for around the house, and to the hot tub. I would recommend them to my friends and I have.

How do they run, size-wise, person who has these?

peterri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterri

I, too, am wondering about size. My husband wears a 12; he doesn't like his shoes snug. Would the larger size be better?

bborozan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bborozan

crocs changed the mammoths so that the fleece cannot be removed to be washed or replaced.

i might just get these for that reason.

and yes, one should order 1 size up because of the fleece.

bummer that i need a ladies size 11. off to calculate the appropriate mens size.

hope the above helps.

cdaligou

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdaligou
steveplittle wrote:If possible, I think these are less ugly than crocs...

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-baya-lined/11692,default,pd.html

These are definitely less ugly than crocs, which are hideous. I might *almost* wear these to the store, late at night, in a foreign city where I know no one.

sgayden

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sgayden

The poorly designed Dawg's website, has no sizing information that I can find.

http://usadawgs.com/Mens-Fleece-Dawgs.html

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
sgayden wrote:The poorly designed Dawg's website, has no sizing information that I can find.

http://usadawgs.com/Mens-Fleece-Dawgs.html

Wow, what a mess. I'm also wondering about sizes for both men and women. If I knew for sure I'd be in for two of each right now. Can I assume we'll see these hanging around woot again in the near future?

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

matthewward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewward
tabaddon wrote:Wow, what a mess. I'm also wondering about sizes for both men and women. If I knew for sure I'd be in for two of each right now. Can I assume we'll see these hanging around woot again in the near future?

Agreed! I thought it was 1998 when I saw their website! I did, however, manage to contact a human being via email last night. She informed me that if you wear a size 11, then order a 10/11. Doesn't look like you need to go a size up, like with Crocs. Ima gonna order now...

lunastrixae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunastrixae

I have a pair of these I bought 2 years ago when I hurt my foot and couldn't wear real shoes for a week. I really like them and wear them as house slippers. I can take out the trash etc. Yes, they are ugly and I do not wear them out of the house. they are really comfy as slippers though and have some arch support.

Also, I am a size 8.5-9 and the 9-10 fits fine with room for socks.

merryberrymom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merryberrymom
Polychrome wrote:Erm...does anyone know if this means these fleece Dawgs run small too?

I ordered the fleece Dawgs 5-6 size and they fit perfectly. I am an actual size 6.
I also ordered for each of my boys, a toddler 9-10 (actual size 9.5) and youth 2-3 (actual size 2) and still a bit of room to grow.
They don't fit too snuggly or tight but they aren't so wide and long that they are uncomfortable. I think the fit is perfect.

brendako

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendako

I love these Dawgs!! I got them on the woot, and I am actively searching for another pair!! Woot!