WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

iPlay an Instrument

Mom, Dad, it looks like I'll finally be able to move out of the house. With all of these iRig accessories, I can soon realize my true musical potential. I'll sell records, go on tour, and, most importantly, will have the money I need to get my own apartment. And yes, Grandma, this means you can now move out of the linen closet.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

172pilotsteve

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 172pilotsteve

SO close to what I want, but apparently not quite there..

Anyone know of a way I can take an external input, even a MICROPHONE input, and mix it with music playing from the ipod/ipad and then have the ipod/ipad play the mix through wifi to an Apple Airport speaker?

quizamo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quizamo

For everyone like me with Android, the iRig Recorder will be available in the Google Play store in a few days. Check it out.

djiigo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djiigo

A review to include both write up and video's:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/25/ik-multimedia-irig-mix-review/

Nothing wonderful, but something fun for the kids. My two cents as a professional DJ; wouldnt recommend for a paying gig were valued clients or guests are involved.

wzrds3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wzrds3
quizamo wrote:For everyone like me with Android, the iRig Recorder will be available in the Google Play store in a few days. Check it out.

I have yet to see an Android device with audio latency low enough to do any useful live music production, and it's an OS issue, not a hardware issue (see minute 59).