WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Raising the Bar(stool)

It was a brilliant idea, really. Skip the frigid weather by bringing the bar to his home. Rick was set. He had everything he needed: multiple kegs, frosted mugs, and even an array of flat screen TVs. Then he tried to sit down, and fell flat on the floor. He forgot the stools.

arismella

quality posts: 16 Private Messages arismella

Link to my previous post on the Homelegance Padded Stools (White).

Still love these, and wish my space could fit another set. (Is three the perfect number of bar stools? Or did I make that up?)

squirrrl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages squirrrl

I can't believe you guys at woot missed the opportunity to call this "Stool Sample Sale"

repercussionist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages repercussionist

Can I ask how these would ship? Would they ship fully assembled? Or would they ship in some kind of flat pack?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

repercussionist wrote:Can I ask how these would ship? Would they ship fully assembled? Or would they ship in some kind of flat pack?

I'm pretty certain there will be some assembly required.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

yeayouheardme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yeayouheardme

I Have the Homelegance 1149BLK. They look great but are not super comfortable. When you raise them up to their maximum level they get a little wobbly. Definitely not the best quality but what can you expect for $75 each. I got these off of overstocks.com for around the same price. Not an amazing deal but if you are looking for stools you will look at more than you will sit in, these are solid.

EDIT* These are cheaper on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Homelegance-1149BLK-Hydraulic-Swivel-Barstool/dp/B00AOHC9SU

pike513

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pike513

are these the same ones in Frontagate for $699 page 20 of their new catalog

davebva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davebva

We bought the Hillsdale Kingstown 30" Bar Stool, cherry, the last time these were on sale here. I have to say I'm very impressed. Very solid and very attractive for a $100 bar stool.
We had been looking at bar stools forever and didn't want to pay two or three hundy. These are perfect.
Assembly wasn't too bad, but one must take their time to avoid scratching the chair OR your head repeatedly.

endcapitalism

quality posts: 2 Private Messages endcapitalism

1149wht (white) are $95@sears

http://www.sears.com/homelegance-airlift-swivel-barstool-in-white-by-homelegance/p-SPM7141738313?prdNo=18&blockNo=18&blockType=G18

alysseumwarrior

quality posts: 13 Private Messages alysseumwarrior

I have the Black cushion stools. I love them. I used them daily. I've had them since Oct 11.

They hold up well. They are comfy.

Well worth the price listed here.

Recommended in black.

biodello

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biodello
yeayouheardme wrote:I Have the Homelegance 1149BLK. They look great but are not super comfortable. When you raise them up to their maximum level they get a little wobbly. Definitely not the best quality but what can you expect for $75 each. I got these off of overstocks.com for around the same price. Not an amazing deal but if you are looking for stools you will look at more than you will sit in, these are solid.

EDIT* These are cheaper on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Homelegance-1149BLK-Hydraulic-Swivel-Barstool/dp/B00AOHC9SU

Crap, I should have googled/amazon'd RED STAPLER!

guman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guman

I ordered two pairs of these and got the boxes today. Problem is, Woot sent me something different than what I ordered. It is a product from another line that TMS makes, but definately quite a bit different. Hope they will work on resolving this.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

guman wrote:I ordered two pairs of these and got the boxes today. Problem is, Woot sent me something different than what I ordered. It is a product from another line that TMS makes, but definately quite a bit different. Hope they will work on resolving this.

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong product. I'm sure if you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com they'll be happy to sort this issue out and make it right.

guman

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you received the wrong product. I'm sure if you email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com they'll be happy to sort this issue out and make it right.

I did that yesterday and I am waiting to get a response.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
guman wrote:I did that yesterday and I am waiting to get a response.

Usually Member Services will reply within 1-2 business days. Be sure to also keep an eye on your spam folder, in case it falls in there.

Sorry for the trouble!

I'm just hanging out, really.

guman

inkycatz wrote:Usually Member Services will reply within 1-2 business days. Be sure to also keep an eye on your spam folder, in case it falls in there.

Sorry for the trouble!

Sure hope they do. I have already primed the pump on about 8 retail review sites. I'll give Woot another day to at least respond to my issue.