WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ProForm Fitness

Cycling in winter? Booooo! Cycling in your own home? Yaaaay! Same goes for all the other machines, from treadmills to whatever that other thing is. You get the workout and you don't have to take a same-sex shower after! Unless that's your thing. Hey, what you do in your own home is none of our business. Even if it's just exercise.
ProForm official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Thunderthighs wrote:I want to hear more about the vibrating thing and low riding exercise bike. Thoughts?
I'm just hanging out, really.

s0lesurvi0r

quality posts: 1 Private Messages s0lesurvi0r

The first thing that came to mind when I saw that vibration thing was one of those old timey belly belt sanding things. Like this.

Fran Drescher likes it.

sleytem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleytem

What are the chances of getting a rower (a good one) on here?

oaksw12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oaksw12
sleytem wrote:What are the chances of getting a rower (a good one) on here?

I've seen very few exercise equipment companies on woot that make rowers, let alone companies that make good rowers. I'd suggest finding a used one online or locally, as most will probably have very little wear.

DigitalFoobar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DigitalFoobar

Great photoshop job on the arm!

jlowe735

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlowe735

Dont know about the vibration thing but the 405 elliptical looks like a good deal. http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14201_16001_29503_162053

jpitt57488

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jpitt57488
jlowe735 wrote:Dont know about the vibration thing but the 405 elliptical looks like a good deal. http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_-1_14201_16001_29503_162053

Not so sure!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/ProForm-405-CE-Elliptical/17235729

whwoolhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whwoolhat
sleytem wrote:What are the chances of getting a rower (a good one) on here?

I highly recommend the concept 2 indoor rower. I have had mine since 1997. they have since had 2-3 newer models come out.
the nice thing about this rower is that there is little maintenance required. chain oil and a vacuum of the air intake chamber is needed, and this is needed pretty infrequently. It is expensive, but it is worth the value. if you find a used one, I'll bet that it would still be in awesome shape.

I had a landice treadmill that lasted only 3 years, and it was top of the line. the rower has been going strong.

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader
DigitalFoobar wrote:Great photoshop job on the arm!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that looked weird...

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

That lady has a robot hand!! I think she might be part terminator!

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

Some kind of flat plate inside the left cup of her top?

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

I don't trust her. There's nobody there to save you - run!

wickedgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wickedgirl

I don't believe for one second that the vibration thingy wil get you in shape or help you lose fat. However, I AM intrigued with the notion of whether the vibration platforms can strengthen bones and help joints initiate some self repair.....

suenmike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suenmike

Cant find much info on the 1210 RT treadmill. Doesn't exist on the ProForm website.

charliesgold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charliesgold

I have owned a Proform treadmill and bike. The treadmill was pretty average in terms of performance but the exercise bike didn't last a year, it was TERRIBLE and constantly had issues like grinding in the pedals. We had someone out to repair it twice and after that gave up on it and joined a gym.

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

The party cannon is something they roll out every couple of years until people figure out it is useless and they can't get their wife to stop using it anyway. Then a few years later people forget and they bring it back for more suckers.

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

apeterson2223

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apeterson2223
suenmike wrote:Cant find much info on the 1210 RT treadmill. Doesn't exist on the ProForm website.

I contacted ProForm. Was told 1210 RT was model sold to stores only. I see it on BJ's site for $899.

bcope16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcope16

Is this really a good deal? http://www.meijer.com/s/proform-385-csx-exercise-bike/_/R-240029;jsessionid=12813B102404F36E7DEBAEA7D4EB415E.instance02?CAWELAID=1701213374&cagpspn=pla&cmpid=Google-G_US_Meijer_eCom_PLA_Sporting_Goods&kpid=PFEX71808

michaelpc86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michaelpc86

I found mixed reviews, but most say it's a decent, budget friendly elliptical.

You can find it for the same price at Sam's, plus other models.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/proform-410-ce/prod4350193.ip?navAction=

The Woot Moderators think they're funny.

glubash

quality posts: 11 Private Messages glubash
DigitalFoobar wrote:Great photoshop job on the arm!

That's not an arm, it's a robot claw created by the good people at ProForm Fitness! Coming to you soon, exclusively from Woot!

jcinsinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcinsinc

Does anyone know if the 1210 RT is any good? I missed the Sole treadmill deal earlier. Hate to spend the money if this is average.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

The ProForm 385 CSX looks interesting, especially at this price, but gets pretty bad reviews on Amazon. I also like the looks of the ProForm 315 IC, but there is only one review and the traditional type bike seat for me, well, isn't all that comfortable. At least it wasn't today when I was using my brother's trainer. Maybe I should have adjusted the seat height or something, but it seemed fine as I could pedal without any problems. (Still, maybe I should have tried adjusting?) It was extremely uncomfortable and I'm paying for it now.

Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have issues with certain seat types? After today, I feel I would be much more comfortable with a seat type of the ProForm 385 CSX. Maybe I just need to try one out in person to help this buying decision...

The DarkSide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The DarkSide

Will you PLEASE put some rowing machines on WooT!!! I need me a new rower,...

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks

Does the robotic arm mean we get a discount if we purchase the girl-treadmill combo?

I am not responsible for this post.

rickyharper

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rickyharper
apeterson2223 wrote:I contacted ProForm. Was told 1210 RT was model sold to stores only. I see it on BJ's site for $899.

I just ordered one. I hope the reviews on the BJs site are the exception and not the rule.

giggleloop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giggleloop

My husband really really wants an elliptical machine for our home, but I keep telling him that there's no way we can get one, being that he's 6'2" tall and if he's standing on an elliptical, he's gonna knock himself out on our ceilings (which are standard height).

Anybody have any links on where we could find a low-riding elliptical so he doesn't concuss himself?

jnewell26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnewell26

Anyone know when these will ship?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jnewell26 wrote:Anyone know when these will ship?

Unless otherwise specified, we like to allow 5 business days for processing/shipping.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rickyharper

inkycatz wrote:Unless otherwise specified, we like to allow 5 business days for processing/shipping.

The tracking number provided doesn't work. Any idea how long a treadmill takes to deliver?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rickyharper wrote:The tracking number provided doesn't work. Any idea how long a treadmill takes to deliver?

I just tried your tracking number and it worked. The link only took me to their tracking page. I copied/pasted the tracking number in and found that it arrived at your local facility late Friday. You should be getting a call to schedule soon.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rickyharper

ThunderThighs wrote:I just tried your tracking number and it worked. The link only took me to their tracking page. I copied/pasted the tracking number in and found that it arrived at your local facility late Friday. You should be getting a call to schedule soon.

I just got a call and they are delivering tomorrow. When I clicked the tracking number it would take me to UPS and say no information found. Doesn't really matter anymore since it is being delivered tomorrow.