ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gmdman wrote:Bought this last month when Woot featured it. Today I started to get black screen error messages and lock ups. Now it tells me I have a catastrophic malfunction! I would pass on this one!

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your order. These units are sold with 90 day HP warranty. You're welcome to still go to HP Customer Support and see if they can help you.

You're also welcome to email Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

emile6784534

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emile6784534

Beat by dre can't wait

amaterasu848

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amaterasu848

I was wondering if this computer can handle World of Warcraft?

Horseradish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Horseradish
evanscg wrote:Put a solid state hard drive in it and moved original drive into second bay.

Would be interested to know which SSD you chose. I tried 2 different OCZ models (which work fine in my EliteBook) but aren't even recognized by the BIOS of the m7.

Armoracia rusticana
Kansas City, MO USA

akilicar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akilicar

I received the computer was damaged where do we return why this website dos't have any return information?

ROGETRAY

Staff

akilicar wrote:I received the computer was damaged where do we return why this website dos't have any return information?

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you received a damaged unit.
Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support Tab located at the top of the Main Page.

akilicar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akilicar

Thank you for your info I did send message to support they didn't reply back this is 3th day, this is not right I bout from you so many Items now I have to thing twice to buy anything from this website now I have to dispute to my credit card company I have no chose.

Avalon9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Avalon9

They sent me a nonworking piece of ****. Your option will be to call HP, who will make you go through HOURS - literally of tests before doing anything toward resolving the issue. P.S. Your warranty starts when you buy - NOT when you recieve, and its only 90 days long.

Update: 4 hours invested in HP (complete lack of) support with no progress. Finslly cleared the hurdles to reach a hardware supervisor, who disconnected - and did not call back - just as I was transferred to him/her.

ROGETRAY

Staff

Avalon9 wrote:They sent me a nonworking piece of ****. Your option will be to call HP, who will make you go through HOURS - literally of tests before doing anything toward resolving the issue. P.S. Your warranty starts when you buy - NOT when you recieve, and its only 90 days long.

Sorry for the late reply, and to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase.

We do recommend that you contact HP Support to see if they can help you resolve the issue. If they prove unhelpful, you're always free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what's going on. They'll be more than happy to help find a resolve for you.

dscobellusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dscobellusa
billycuth wrote:Except this is a huge desktop replacement type chassis, and has adequate cooling. It's not for someone who is going to tax the processor with heavy graphics, but it will work wonderfully for the professional who needs a reliable machine that can multitask very well and isn't worried about mobility as much.

I switched to HP's 7 years ago and have always been pleased with build quality and function. 5 laptops and 1 desktop that have been in constant use by our family for the last 7 years and only now am I looking for at least one replacement. That's about twice the life I have EVER gotten out of any other laptop or desktop. Our local computer guy says he gets fewer HP's in for repair than other brands and they are good solid machines. I was in for my son's custom gaming computer that was not HP. I've never had to take in any of the HP's.

unicornlover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornlover

If this deal ever comes up again DO NOT BUY! The laptop that I brought had the motherboard go out in it last week (November 18, 2013). The repair guy said that they are going out all the time in the HPs and are not worth fixing as they have been running around $300-$400 to get. I will never buy another HP again!