rydethis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydethis

Santa is real though?...right? o.O

Touch me in the morning!!

rsngphoenix8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsngphoenix8

Wow! I can't believe no one mentioned the one about Paul McCartney being dead. That one is my favorite.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
rsngphoenix8 wrote:Wow! I can't believe no one mentioned the one about Paul McCartney being dead. That one is my favorite.

ELVIS LIVES!!!

stella54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stella54

Obama is a US citizen. Yeah, right.

kirsten05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirsten05
swivan wrote:Every now and then one of my socks is gone missing. No one I know swiped them, but they are gone forever. Do I believe in alien thieves. Heck yes! Bastards!

That's hilarious!

Eltinwe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eltinwe

Glowing rectangles are taking over the world. What, you've never heard of it before? That's because they're doing SUCH A GOOD JOB. I bet at least 90% of you have a glowing rectangle on your person at this very moment. I'll bet 100% of you are looking at a glowing rectangle as you read this! Every time you see a glowing rectangle, you're programmed to look at it and read whatever words may be on it. You carry them with you wherever you go, and pick them up and pay attention to them when they make noises. Even in rural Africa, people with no electricity carry glowing rectangles with them. (They pay to charge them up again at special recharging locations run by the people with power.) I tell you: Glowing rectangles are taking over the world. And you never even noticed.

briangreen4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages briangreen4
torturegarden wrote:Man did not land on the moon and I can easily prove it.
Fact: the moon is made of cheese.
Fact: Man likes cheese.
Therefore, man did not land on the moon. If he did we would have gone back to mine the cheese.

+1

zub007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zub007

We did not win the space race in 69 we went back later but not in 69. Great filming work