WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Victorinox Luggage

All right, airlines: Enough is enough. It's been ten years since you started charging for checked bags, and the system is still totally broken. Ya'll need to either (1) stop charging for a service that costs you nothing, (2) increase the size of your overhead bins by 100%, or (3) stop letting that one guy carry on his walrus-sized duffel.
Victorinox official site

Quality Posts

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid

Many of these are significantly cheaper at http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/victorinox-luggage-blowout ...

eeners

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eeners

Does this pass regulations for carryon luggage?

jelbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jelbo
eeners wrote:Does this pass regulations for carryon luggage?

I have a 22" Victorinox Seefeld that barely makes it in the smaller bins. The problem is the solid bottom, on some planes I had to check it at the gate.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop
eeners wrote:Does this pass regulations for carryon luggage?

None of the wheeled luggage in this sale will qualify as a carry-on. The duffel will probably work, but if you stuff it full, many airlines will make you check it, or it just won't fit.

For a wheeled carry-on, I prefer a 20" size. Easily fits in overhead bins, handle facing out, except on pesky regional jets, where you have to gate check everything larger than a small duffel bag.

Note that airlines measure bags at maximum dimensions (wheels, handles, etc.), while most bags are sold by case size, excluding wheels and handles.

galalefey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages galalefey

So none of these are really carry-on size, but none of them are big enough to take full advantage of the 62 inch (L+H+W) limit most airlines have for checked bags. :/ I've been looking for a new lightweight bag for international trips so that's disappointing.

Phillystyle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phillystyle

Victorinox apparel if possible please.

ebam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam

Victorinox has a small (1-2 dress/suit max) garment bag I've been lusting after as perfect for short work trips i take several times a year. So existed when I saw the "weekend" bag. alas, not the same

DMelton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DMelton

I can never say enough good things about victorinox stuff. Top of the line products.

Seattleone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seattleone

Go to Yugster.com..they have some of the same Victorinox pieces cheaper than Woot! Once again Woot you have been out done!

saudigamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saudigamer

thanks! bought it from there one hour before the end of the deal

editorkid wrote:Many of these are significantly cheaper at http://www.yugster.com/todays-deals/victorinox-luggage-blowout ...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PRICE LOWERED

Please note the the following prices have been lowered. If you purchased prior to this change, you will automatically be refunded the difference.

25”Seefeld Suitcase Black – now $85
25”Seefeld Suitcase Maroom – now $85
Seefeld Weekender Travel Bag – now $45
28”Seefeld Suitcase Black – now $90
28”Seefeld Suitcase Maroon – now $90

Now, please go buy three while we cry over our morning coffee.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Phillystyle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phillystyle
ThunderThighs wrote: PRICE LOWERED

Please note the the following prices have been lowered. If you purchased prior to this change, you will automatically be refunded the difference.

25”Seefeld Suitcase Black – now $85
25”Seefeld Suitcase Maroom – now $85
Seefeld Weekender Travel Bag – now $45
28”Seefeld Suitcase Black – now $90
28”Seefeld Suitcase Maroon – now $90

Now, please go buy three while we cry over our morning coffee.

Wow. Retro-savings. Impressive.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

obviously woot has never flown southwest. they still don't charge for the first 2 checked bags.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

dwhisent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwhisent
Seattleone wrote:Go to Yugster.com..they have some of the same Victorinox pieces cheaper than Woot! Once again Woot you have been out done!

Did a quick check there, but the ratings (at least the site I checked) for yugster were pretty abysmal...

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189
dwhisent wrote:Did a quick check there, but the ratings (at least the site I checked) for yugster were pretty abysmal...

I found the same thing when I looked into Yugster. And with the price change, Woot is def lower. Especially if you buy more than one. Yugster is $5 shipping on each item.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
dwhisent wrote:Did a quick check there, but the ratings (at least the site I checked) for yugster were pretty abysmal...

wow. thank you very much for the heads up. I won't even go to their site again.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

vinylasphalt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vinylasphalt

great, now you guys tell me about yugster and how paycheck it is *mumbles about never ordering drunk again&

Seattleone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Seattleone

Yugster just like Woot is a great place to buy items.....

eepchic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eepchic

Is there a zipper for the main big compartment? Or is there just the flap over it with the buckles?

eepchic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eepchic

ps: i'm talking about "Victorinox 30314403 Seefeld Weekender Travel Bag "

NYSteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NYSteve

so how is this different than the Seefeld bag offered at Amazon for $317.99, with a list price of $420? Both are 25" Seefeld's.
http://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Seefeld-Wheeled-Upright-Black/dp/B0043C1FBE

robenoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robenoir

I ordered this three days ago, why hasn't the shipping process even started yet?