WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

There's a Nor'Easter A-Comin'! GEAR UP!

By this time tomorrow, the Great New England Icekrieg of 2013 will be in full effect. From Portland to Providence to Pepperidge Farm, that legendary Yankee hardiness will be tested by hurricane-force winds and a foot or two of snow. Either civilization will regress to Ice Age savagery, or everybody will go tubing. Either way, we're hoping woolly mammoths make a comeback.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I understand why bread always disappears before a big storm, but why milk?

I'm just hanging out, really.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I am a little confused by the description. am I correct that the the deal is for 6 first aid kits and each kit by itself has 33 first aid items inside it?

Raider9924

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Raider9924

Unless Woot started to offer same day delivery this stuff wont help anyone very much for this storm.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

sboardr22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sboardr22
Raider9924 wrote:Unless Woot started to offer same day delivery this stuff wont help anyone very much for this storm.

My sentiments exactly

jelliebaby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jelliebaby

RE the reason milk disappears when a storm is impending....PUDDING! Ya have to have milk to make pudding and hot chocolate (unless you like that water-based instant cocoa).

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

In the First Aid kit, are the bandages latex free? Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ssand23 wrote:In the First Aid kit, are the bandages latex free? Thanks!

I don't have that info but I'll send in the question.

My experience has been generally not latex free or if the bandage is, the wrapper is not.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sailinshu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailinshu
inkycatz wrote:I understand why bread always disappears before a big storm, but why milk?

Doesn't everyone eat tons of French
toast during a snowstorm???

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
sboardr22 wrote:My sentiments exactly

Didn't really matter, at least in NYC. It wasn't much of a storm, very disappointing. Was hoping for 2 or 3 feet of the white stuff..

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

zkristufek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zkristufek
Raider9924 wrote:Unless Woot started to offer same day delivery this stuff wont help anyone very much for this storm.

I don't know, We just had 3 (4?) straight days of snow and it sticks around for a while after that. Unfortunately, Its gonna be 40° mid next week but the parks had great sledding while it lasted.

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls

Bummer! I missed the hand warmers. Those things are amazing!

meerkat6666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meerkat6666

I used to have a luge like that red one but in black. One time my dad's friend came along but didn't know how to steer it. Long story short, I watched a full grown man plow over a 3-4 yr old at a fairly high speed. Thankfully the child wasn't hurt, he was burried in the snow face down and sprung back up as fast as he went down. So I guess what i'm trying to say is that luge is fast! and entertaining!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

UPDATE: just heard back that the bandages are latex free.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders