cdubary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdubary

I need help.
Issue one I am so smart that I forgot to update my shipping info and sent a TV to my last address. I notified support. Has anyone else had this kind of issue? If so what was your experience?

Issue two I ordered for mentioned TV on Friday night support does not open till Monday morning so I was wondering if anyone knows if they ship on weekends or if it will wait til Monday. Thanks much.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cdubary wrote:I need help.
Issue one I am so smart that I forgot to update my shipping info and sent a TV to my last address. I notified support. Has anyone else had this kind of issue? If so what was your experience?

Issue two I ordered for mentioned TV on Friday night support does not open till Monday morning so I was wondering if anyone knows if they ship on weekends or if it will wait til Monday. Thanks much.

1. Good job notifying Woot Member Services. They should get back to you shortly regarding your address issue. Usually if they catch it in time, they can have the package redirected. Often though, it will get denied at your old address and get redirected to your new address. Woot Member Service will keep you informed if you stay in contact with them

2. Shipping on orders usually takes up to (or most often less) 5 business days. Saturday and Sunday are excluded. If you ordered it today, odds are that it will ship sometime early next week.

Hope these answers were helpful!