addisonj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages addisonj

I purchased the (wonderful) Onkyo 7.1 that was up on woot a few weeks ago.

I initially messed up and had the payment from the wrong account through paypal. Support informed me to just send another payment direct through paypal and it would be taken care of (CAS-154110-C1Q3J8 CRM:0008746).

I did so a more than 10 days ago and asked when I expected the charges to be reversed but didn't here back (CAS-155043-D1K9R1 CRM:0001442).

After a few days of not hearing back, I opened another ticket on Feb 5 (CAS-159844-Q6B6H0 CRM:0001220).

The first charge still hasn't been reversed.

I haven't heard a word and am getting slightly annoyed at the poor service through email and am hoping one of the forum staff can get me some help.

Thanks

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

addisonj wrote:I purchased the (wonderful) Onkyo 7.1 that was up on woot a few weeks ago.

I initially messed up and had the payment from the wrong account through paypal. Support informed me to just send another payment direct through paypal and it would be taken care of (CAS-154110-C1Q3J8 CRM:0008746).

I did so a more than 10 days ago and asked when I expected the charges to be reversed but didn't here back (CAS-155043-D1K9R1 CRM:0001442).

After a few days of not hearing back, I opened another ticket on Feb 5 (CAS-159844-Q6B6H0 CRM:0001220).

The first charge still hasn't been reversed.

I haven't heard a word and am getting slightly annoyed at the poor service through email and am hoping one of the forum staff can get me some help.

Thanks

Sorry for the delayed reply and to hear that you're experiencing communication issues with Woot Member Services.

I'll forward on your post to them and see if I get a response to help resolve this issue. I'll post here or PM you with any information provided.

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Please check your inbox, as Woot Member Services has replied to your inquiry. Make sure to also check the spam folder of your email provider, as some responses can be filtered there.

If you have any further issues or concerns, please feel free to post here or PM me for further assistance.