WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We're taking another look back at some long-forgotten Woot videos from the very bottom of our Video Podcast Archive Barrel! It's not an expression; we store them in a barrel. It keeps them moist.

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I saw the Knight and was like... that pawn's so dead.

XD

And then it was.

Lister22


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Lister22

Wow. When you guys play chess you REALLY play chess.


kevins87


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevins87

Damn, this is definitely a downer that there hasn't been any new content in a few weeks. I hope that they're not being phased out.

Slydon


quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

kevins87 wrote:Damn, this is definitely a downer that there hasn't been any new content in a few weeks. I hope that they're not being phased out.



That's absolutely not the case. Consider it just a "greatest hits."

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

CapnJB


quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB

The knight can't take the pawn with the king clearly in check by the rook. And for that matter, the queen took the bishop with the rook able to take the king.

This must be some sort of weird post-mate party-a-thon.

jnorden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorden

This was one of the best woot video podcasts of all time. Come on guys, why not strive to create some new ones as good as this was!

bobbaganoosh81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbaganoosh81

Gawd.... I feel like such a new hire for having to ask this question...... but her goes....

What is this Bag O' Crap I've been hearing about? I haven't encountered it yet on woot and I've been a wooter for about 5 months now.

bobbaganoosh81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbaganoosh81

why in the world did the word N-o-o-B get autocorrected to new hire? I didn't even post this from a smart phone. It's from my laptop for crying out loud...

azncoochie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages azncoochie

Co-sign, I havent seen a bag-o-crap woot off for about that long as well; however, the first time I saw it I was able to buy one! Took me a few hours, but I got it

bobbaganoosh81 wrote:Gawd.... I feel like such a new hire for having to ask this question...... but her goes....

What is this Bag O' Crap I've been hearing about? I haven't encountered it yet on woot and I've been a wooter for about 5 months now.



Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
bobbaganoosh81 wrote:why in the world did the word N-o-o-B get autocorrected to new hire? I didn't even post this from a smart phone. It's from my laptop for crying out loud...



You should try out some of the other words in the filter.

employee and Milton are two of my faves.

If you can't guess the filter, then you've got the Milton Ball! Run!

matthew


quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
kevins87 wrote:Damn, this is definitely a downer that there hasn't been any new content in a few weeks. I hope that they're not being phased out.



It's nice to hear that you missed seeing new Wootcasts! Our podcast team had a baby, is what happened. Videos will be back on their regular schedule starting next week.

hale1d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hale1d

Woot no longer does Big Office Cubicles or Randon Crap anymore. I use to live on Woot during Woot-offs waiting for the Big Office Cubicles to come up. Now I take a brief look once in a while. The facebook stuff they do now is a very yeahhhhhhhh replacement for the Big Office Cubicles I have been a Wooter for years and have a number of Big Office Cubicles, sorry you new people will never know the fun and pleasure of winning a Big Office Cubicles

bobbaganoosh81 wrote:why in the world did the word N-o-o-B get autocorrected to new hire? I didn't even post this from a smart phone. It's from my laptop for crying out loud...



hale1d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hale1d

What is up with auto replacements?? Please leave my wording as written! When I type L-A-M-E replacement that is what I meant!

hale1d wrote:Woot no longer does Big Office Cubicles or Randon Crap anymore. I use to live on Woot during Woot-offs waiting for the Big Office Cubicles to come up. Now I take a brief look once in a while. The facebook stuff they do now is a very yeahhhhhhhh replacement for the Big Office Cubicles I have been a Wooter for years and have a number of Big Office Cubicles, sorry you new people will never know the fun and pleasure of winning a Big Office Cubicles