WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Love through Bulova

You CAN show your love for your significant other through your emotions or actually telling them you love them, but who's got time for that? (I know you're not going to believe me, but that pun wasn't intended). ANYWAY, a much easier way is buying your loved one a watch. Trust us.
Bulova official site

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

What?! I demand more $5000 Breitlings!!

Also, RED STAPLER!

Edit: Denied!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Didja know that the first ever TV ad was for Bulova? In 1941 they paid $9 (!) to air a 10 second spot on WNBT before a game between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Phillies. It included the now-famous tag line "America runs on Bulova time."

------------------
I Bet on Sky

pgm2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgm2

Checked all the mens watches against Amazon and woot will save you anywhere between 2 and 10 dollars. While "technically" a better deal, nothing earth shattering. Especially if you justify the few lost dollars in savings to have it shipped faster.

colebeck

quality posts: 14 Private Messages colebeck

I'm here looking for JB Prewitt, world's greatest hand model. Anyone seen him?

flattopfrank

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flattopfrank

As much as I like Bulova watches. I wish that some of their better looking men's watches would have been offered out here for sale.

fourrayg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fourrayg
pgm2 wrote: Especially if you justify the few lost dollars in savings to have it shipped faster.

I wish I did this. My watch still hasn't shipped yet... Dammit.

joe789joe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe789joe
fourrayg wrote:I wish I did this. My watch still hasn't shipped yet... Dammit.

Got one for my brother and one for myself.

Shipped the 14th and came in on the 16th...was surprised at the shipping speed.

I live in Texas.

They look great and I am happy with my purchases.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fourrayg wrote:I wish I did this. My watch still hasn't shipped yet... Dammit.

Give it until the end of today. If you don't see the tracking update, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

evergreendors

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evergreendors

Bulova 96R140 Women's Precisionist Tanglewood Diamond Black Leather Watch
How come this watch isn't listed on the Bulova site? Is it last years? Other than finding it on Amazon, and all of their sister sites,as Woot is, I want to know if this is a real deal or even a real Bulova

praveenkburra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages praveenkburra

Hi All,
Does anyone want Men's Bulova watch that I bought on Woot. Model Bulova 96B140 Stainless steel chronograph woot#:WT28099A, SKU BUL-96B140. This watch is too big for me. Free standard shipping to anywhere in USA (except Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes and APO addresses). Woot doesn't accept returns for sizing problems. Thats what they told me. Am never buying stuff on woot again.
Thank you.

praveenkburra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages praveenkburra

Forgot to post the price. It's $120 only with free standard shipping.

Thank you.