aaa8888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaa8888

I have been a member since 2007 but woot might have lost me for good this time. Placed an order last night and right after i hit the complete order button...i noticed i got the wrong shipping address. So i emailed woot and they responded in the morning saying my order is at a point where nothing can be changed or canceled. I don't get it...if the package has not been shipped...why can you make the change? So they tell me my only option is to refuse the delivery and get a refund when the shipper return the item. That just don't make a lick of sense...and paper jam.

intuitionx2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages intuitionx2
aaa8888 wrote:I have been a member since 2007 but woot might have lost me for good this time. Placed an order last night and right after i hit the complete order button...i noticed i got the wrong shipping address. So i emailed woot and they responded in the morning saying my order is at a point where nothing can be changed or canceled. I don't get it...if the package has not been shipped...why can you make the change? So they tell me my only option is to refuse the delivery and get a refund when the shipper return the item. That just don't make a lick of sense...and paper jam.

Agreed they need to fix this issue. I understand it has to do with distribution facilities. Amazon can fix orders even with 2 day shipping selected. They may have deals in place for no cancellations to be able to offer the woot price point.

If you get your shipping tracking number call the shipper and refuse / change destination address. UPS and FedEx can make it happen most of the time. Or file a USPS forward mail form to get it redirected to you.

aaa8888

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaa8888
intuitionx2 wrote:Agreed they need to fix this issue. I understand it has to do with distribution facilities. Amazon can fix orders even with 2 day shipping selected. They may have deals in place for no cancellations to be able to offer the woot price point.

If you get your shipping tracking number call the shipper and refuse / change destination address. UPS and FedEx can make it happen most of the time. Or file a USPS forward mail form to get it redirected to you.

Yeah...support said amazon is woot parent company and it will ship as Amazon but the shipper won't allow woot to make any changes. This whole thing just don't make any sense to me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the frustration. To expedite shipping, we automatically release orders for processing every couple hours now.

If the item is shipped via Fulfillment by Amazon, then once it's released, it's combined with all the other thousands of orders in your closest FBA warehouse. It's impossible for us to locate your order.

If the item is drop shipped from the vendor, we do sometimes have a bit more time, depending on that vendor.

Do know that CS prioritizes order cancellations first. Using a clear subject line will help them with this. However, we don't staff 24 hours so overnight emails have to wait until the next morning.

Again, sorry for the problem. I hope you'll give us another chance.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders