ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hcturtles wrote:Got these in the mail and the anticipation was killing me to how they sound..

These are by far some of the worst headphones I have had...Mono sound, absolutely no bass, as I have a pair that currently own, I bought for 5 bucks that kill these.
I kept hearing good things and figured that maybe something was wrong on my end...NOPE = extremely disappointing...

You might try breaking them in. Google breaking in headphones. If it's still only giving you mono sound, contact Klipsch for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lephantman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lephantman
telegon wrote:These have the same earbuds as the S 3, and I wouldn't recommend them. Unless you are not moving, the sound will shift ear to ear and require constant adjustment. I wore them twice.

late to the game, but I did buy a pair and agree that things bumping the cable do transfer a lot of sound, like most earbuds. just playing around, if I loop the cable over my ear it actually dampens the vibrations to almost imperceptible. check it out. not the most elegant solution...

Nekosdad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nekosdad

Got mine today, they SUCK! TOTALY! I have picked up buds at a dollar store that sound better than these things

Nekosdad

cg2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cg2112

Mine never showed, instead got a refund for the two pair that I purchased, no explanation. What gives? Anyone know what that's about?

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime
Nekosdad wrote:Got mine today, they SUCK! TOTALY! I have picked up buds at a dollar store that sound better than these things

Ditto. I threw them away.

Anyone remember those single earpieces that came with transistor radios back in the 60's? These had both a shoddier construction and poorer sound quality than those things.

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I have never been more dis-satisfied with *any* product I have ever purchased.

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime
cg2112 wrote:Mine never showed, instead got a refund for the two pair that I purchased, no explanation. What gives? Anyone know what that's about?

My assumption is that somewhere along the line, someone at Woot! started feeling guilty for making money on these abominations. Consider yourself lucky.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cg2112 wrote:Mine never showed, instead got a refund for the two pair that I purchased, no explanation. What gives? Anyone know what that's about?

i'm not sure. you should have received an email about that, if it was something done on our end.
you may want to contact Support@Woot.com and ask them for details.

(check your SPAM/junkmail folder, too. sometimes our messages end up in there.)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jik47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jik47

Do not purchase these Klipsch earbuds! I bought a set of these Klipsch Earbuds as I own two sets of Klipsch Heresy speakers so I figured the sound would be good. Soon as I plugged them into in my iPod I immediately pulled them out and contacted Woot to return these. The sound is horrible from these earbuds!! I have a set of Sony mini headphones that came from my Walkman back in the 90's and they blow these Klipsch out of the water! I have never been so disappointed in the quality of sound from earbuds but these were the first. My JVC earbuds have far better sound than these Klipsch. Highly recommend not buying these as they suck....

jik47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jik47

My Klipsch came in today and they are the worst earbuds I have ever used!!! Junk and do not buy!!!!!

darby1136 wrote:Does anyone know how these compare to the Maximo iMetal earbuds/in-ear set that Woot use to offer every once in a while? I've purchased several pair fo the Maximo's and all are still working.

ZootsAlures

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZootsAlures

Purchased two pair because of Klipsch's reputation. Both failed right out of their packages: 1st set suffers from poor grounding harmonic oscillating feedback i.e., when you move the cord you get feedback in both ear pieces; 2nd. one suffers from the grounding problem like the first but in addition, there's a short in one side of the ear piece.

Two outta two - FAIL !

ThunderThighs

Staff

ZootsAlures wrote:Purchased two pair because of Klipsch's reputation. Both failed right out of their packages: 1st set suffers from poor grounding harmonic oscillating feedback i.e., when you move the cord you get feedback in both ear pieces; 2nd. one suffers from the grounding problem like the first but in addition, there's a short in one side of the ear piece.

Two outta two - FAIL !

Sorry for the problems. You can contact Klipsch or email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tlcawthon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlcawthon

I ordered mine on Feb 14 and they haven't left the seller's address.! Who Trusts Felix?, Woot ?!?

ThunderThighs

Staff

tlcawthon wrote:I ordered mine on Feb 14 and they haven't left the seller's address.! Who Trusts Felix?, Woot ?!?

Yep, something definitely went wrong there. Email support@woot.com so they can see what happened.

FORUM MODERATOR

Assoctw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Assoctw
inod3 wrote:The klipsch image headphones seem backwards in how they fit. For me, it's a better fit to put the right in my left ear and vice versa. Seems an odd design.

I nearly tried to return mine because they fell out and also sounded pretty tinny the first time I tried them. Figured I got a bad set or something. Months later, I tried them again, but this time followed the instructions and routed the cables up over my ears instead of just hanging down like usual. 100% difference in fit and sound. They are now my favorite in-ears headphones.