WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chloé Optical Frames

Men don't make passes at girls who go around squinting all the time. One part shyly sexy librarian, one part aggresively sexy, uh, let's say lawyer, these Chloé frames will help correct your natural optical defects while they enhance your natural feminine assets.

Chloé official site

jaewon223

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaewon223

Men's? Woman's? Unisex??

<3 woot

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jaewon223 wrote:Men's? Woman's? Unisex??

I'd say it's up to your style. Important measurements are on the specs tab of each pair's detail page.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

blackpowderrob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackpowderrob

Is there any strength in the lenses?

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

by the looks of the description, there are no lenses whatsoever... it is just frames

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

blackpowderrob wrote:Is there any strength in the lenses?

The lenses that are in these are meant to be taken out and replaced with prescription lenses - or clear, nonprescription lenses.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

jaewon223 wrote:Men's? Woman's? Unisex??

Chloe is a fashion house with designs geared toward women. Now, can you wear these if you are a man? I guess, but you may not want to. Or, if you do, you obviously don't need me to tell you what style you can and can't have.

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982

No glasses for girls with tiny faces.

kranders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kranders
Rachel0982 wrote:No glasses for girls with tiny faces.

Oh my lord, I have the exact same problem. It's shockingly hard to find small frames that fit me... that also don't cost hundreds of dollars before I even put my lenses in.

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982
kranders wrote:Oh my lord, I have the exact same problem. It's shockingly hard to find small frames that fit me... that also don't cost hundreds of dollars before I even put my lenses in.

I usually go with kid frames, sadly. They are usually more economically priced compared to adult frames that fit my face. It would be nice to have a pair of big girl glasses though!

lll0228

quality posts: 34 Private Messages lll0228
Rachel0982 wrote:No glasses for girls with tiny faces.

You should try Rivet & Sway, a new Seattle-based startup that is a direct competitor of Lookmatic, but directed towards women. You can work with a stylist, try three pairs before you make a decision (with no obligation at all).

They are quite amazing.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Might I mention that I am completely in love with ALL of the rollovers for this plus.woot collection.

XD

ecirtap00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecirtap00
Moueska wrote:Might I mention that I am completely in love with ALL of the rollovers for this plus.woot collection.

XD

At least I'm not the only one cackling loudly.

And alone.

In my office.

*sigh* Guess I need to buy these, hunh.