mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Is there a place where we can see which of our posts are deemed "quality posts"? With 8 different woot forums, it's hard to hunt them down. This will help us figure out what you consider worthy.

questionsanswered

quality posts: 1 Private Messages questionsanswered

Sure is! Go to Google and enter: mjc613 quality posts.
They are pretty easy to find that way.

nemosomen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nemosomen
questionsanswered wrote:Sure is! Go to Google and enter: mjc613 quality posts.
They are pretty easy to find that way.

That returns every page with the words, mjc613, which is every page he has posted on, even his posts that lack any defining quality, since it shows the number of quality posts under your name when you post.

questionsanswered

quality posts: 1 Private Messages questionsanswered

I guess you just have to do it a few times to weed out which are worth looking at. For example, if it says Poll. just skip over that result because you don't find many quality posts in the Polls. I don't know of a google search that will give you only a list of quality posts and nothing else. If someone knows of one, please chime in! Here a a few I found (for mjc613), in a very short time.
Google says:
(12:45 AM, 2/7/2013) mjc613 reports that the magnets on the bottoms are very strong.
(1:20 AM, 10/21/2012) mjc613 would like info on the cooler compartment.
(12:45 AM, 1/19/2013) mjc613 is digging the half bottles.

thumperchick

quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

Other than Google, there isn't really a good way to find them. We used to have a member page that listed all of our recent forum activity, but it crashed all the time and didn't survive the site remodel. Sorry, you'll just have to remember when you've been especially witty.