beebles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beebles

I hope I am posting this in the right place.

How do you track packages that are shipped from Woot!? I ordered an item and the tracking number appears on the page but when I click it it says "This shipment cannot be tracked via this website." That is the Post Office web site.

I figured it was shipped Fedex SmartPost so I entered the tracking number into that site's tracking box but get a "no such item" message.

Thanks for any help.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

beebles wrote:I hope I am posting this in the right place.

How do you track packages that are shipped from Woot!? I ordered an item and the tracking number appears on the page but when I click it it says "This shipment cannot be tracked via this website." That is the Post Office web site.

I figured it was shipped Fedex SmartPost so I entered the tracking number into that site's tracking box but get a "no such item" message.

Thanks for any help.

We use a number of delivery methods. Please email Support@Woot.com (or click "Support" at the top of the page) to contact our Customer Service folks so they can answer questions about the status of your specific order. Be sure to include your order number in the email.

Thanks and happy Presidents' Day!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

beebles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages beebles
PemberDucky wrote:We use a number of delivery methods. Please email Support@Woot.com (or click "Support" at the top of the page) to contact our Customer Service folks so they can answer questions about the status of your specific order. Be sure to include your order number in the email.

Thanks and happy Presidents' Day!

Thanks for the reply! I will wait a few days and see if anything changes. If not, I'll email. It's no biggie.

Thanks again.