ma66ot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ma66ot

I have quite a few purchases from Woot and all went well, I even recommend them to everybody I can. Unfortunately I have an order I made over 14 days ago that I am not getting any help with. You would think that Woot being owned by Amazon would help things out but apparently it hasn't. Amazon has impeccable customer service and will bend over backwards to help you, not here. So I bought a refurnished computer from Woot. I thought it was a great deal so I told a friend about it, they bought one too. Their order arrived in 6 day ( without a battery I might add), and its been 14 for me and my tracking number has said initiated since day 4 with no movement. After contacting support, they said lets wait a few day, so I did. Upon contacting them again, they have no info for me and said let them see if they can find a tracking number. Hello I already have one! They said I have to wait some more. I mean common, I have patiently waited and my friend already got their computer ( without a battery I might add again!, they are waiting on Woot to get one sent out). We will see how that goes. I just would like to get this fixed asap so i can have a laptop! I sent Woot an email on Friday afternoon and this morning, with no response. Its getting very frustrating.

thumperchick

quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

Today was a holiday for many people, I'm willing to bet woot's customer service had the day off as well, you should expect an answer tomorrow.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ma66ot wrote:I have quite a few purchases from Woot and all went well, I even recommend them to everybody I can. Unfortunately I have an order I made over 14 days ago that I am not getting any help with. You would think that Woot being owned by Amazon would help things out but apparently it hasn't. Amazon has impeccable customer service and will bend over backwards to help you, not here. So I bought a refurnished computer from Woot. I thought it was a great deal so I told a friend about it, they bought one too. Their order arrived in 6 day ( without a battery I might add), and its been 14 for me and my tracking number has said initiated since day 4 with no movement. After contacting support, they said lets wait a few day, so I did. Upon contacting them again, they have no info for me and said let them see if they can find a tracking number. Hello I already have one! They said I have to wait some more. I mean common, I have patiently waited and my friend already got their computer ( without a battery I might add again!, they are waiting on Woot to get one sent out). We will see how that goes. I just would like to get this fixed asap so i can have a laptop! I sent Woot an email on Friday afternoon and this morning, with no response. Its getting very frustrating.

Sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with contacting Woot Member Services. I've forwarded on your issue to them to see if I can find you a resolve.

Thank you for your patience during this matter, and please check your email inbox as they should reply to you shortly.

ma66ot

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with contacting Woot Member Services. I've forwarded on your issue to them to see if I can find you a resolve.

Thank you for your patience during this matter, and please check your email inbox as they should reply to you shortly.

Hopefully they will solve it soon, I have heard nothing yet since Friday morning

ma66ot

No help from Woot yet. I guess I have to resort to going through my credit card company and start that route.