WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Best place for a piercing?
  • 3.4% - Nose 130
  • 33.6% - Ear 1295
  • 3.4% - Tongue 132
  • 10.6% - Somewhere I can’t talk about 410
  • 47.7% - I have enough naturally occurring holes in my body, thankyouverymuch 1837
  • 1.3% - Other (comments, please) 51
3855 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Eltinwe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eltinwe

I cannot thank you enough for putting in an option for "I have enough naturally occurring holes in my body, thankyouvermuch." Both as a woman with no extra holes and as a woman who is not over-fond of needles being poked unnecessarily into her body, THANK YOU. That is all.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Rhymes with runt.

charcustom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages charcustom

Any piercings other than ears are ones you're going to regret someday.

Kanabis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kanabis

The kiosk at the mall

gradillas33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gradillas33

Where's the lip option? I had my lip pierced for two years back in high school. I took it out a few years ago, and there's a little scar but I don't regret it at all.

spektator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spektator

I had this piercing artist whose face resembled a pin cushion telling me,

'You have to get your tongue pierced. She'll love it.'

When my girlfriend came back from the bathroom she looked this guy with a dead sexy stare, without breaking stride and said,

'He doesn't need it."

A slight ego boost from a girl who had 2 tongue piercings that I enjoyed very much. RAWR!!

9 OUT OF TEN OF THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO GO HOME AND CLEAN MY GUNS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THEY ONLY TALK TO ME.
46 WOOTS,
80+ items, FINALLY 1 BUCKED OFF COWGIRL!!!!

Skuterdude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skuterdude

Rhymes with...Ripples.....

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

Rhymes with...jelly mutton.

Patsycar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Patsycar

IDK, I like Pierce Brosnan.

debbiebf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages debbiebf

I still *shiver* with disgust every time I see piercings, particularly the eye, nose, and lips. I can't look the person in the face.

What if they get infected?

The dentists love the tongue piercings because they tear up the teeth.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud
charcustom wrote:Any piercings other than ears are ones you're going to regret someday.

Little judgemental don't you think? I had my tongue and nipple pierced for years, can still get a bar through the tongue if I feel like it, but I don't wear one anymore. I don't regret it, it didn't hurt my teeth, and I (along with others ^_^) enjoyed it while I had it. My sister had her eyebrow pierced through vet school. As some piercings do, it grew out and she didn't get it done again. She had it while she was a vet and got a job just fine, in fact she had more issues with respect because she was a blonde than because of the piercing. Again, she doesn't regret it. So maybe you should take your baseless gross generalizations to some other place...

To be fair, "ear" is a pretty ambiguous statement. I'm sure many of the ear selectors are thinking traditional piercing not the industrial barbell across the top curvature of the ear or the guaging of the ear or 15 hoops through the ear...

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Double piercing on each ear. Nothing more needed than that.

nomadicbear55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nomadicbear55

A Prince Albert and 20 bars on the shaft! I've had it 10 years and no regrets...

417sanders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 417sanders

Imagine a Jacobs Ladder....Don't know what it is?? Go look it up..."OUCH!!"

jackw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackw
nomadicbear55 wrote:A Prince Albert and 20 bars on the shaft! I've had it 10 years and no regrets...

You ROCK!! What size PA? I've had mine for like 13+ years now and am currently wearing a 4guage.

I live the way I type, FAST, with a lot of mistakes.

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

I dated a woman with a 'LITtle HOOD piercing. That was fun to play with.

The only thing I have pierced is an ear lobe.

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

Not that anyone asked, but I too find face-piercings sort of gross. And the oddly large disc-things in the ears, not a good look. Don't get me started on the more private areas - big turn off. :-/

nomadicbear55

jackw wrote:You ROCK!! What size PA? I've had mine for like 13+ years now and am currently wearing a 4guage.

The PA is a 2 gauge I've thought about a 0 gauge but I think I will stay with the 2 it's a nice size can still pee and not get it every where...

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons
nomadicbear55 wrote:A Prince Albert and 20 bars on the shaft! I've had it 10 years and no regrets...

Really? That's actually pretty cool. Steel or gold?

threemoons

nomadicbear55 wrote:The PA is a 2 gauge I've thought about a 0 gauge but I think I will stay with the 2 it's a nice size can still pee and not get it every where...

Damn, that's still pretty big. Question to the PA guys: Can you use a condom with those or not? I've heard differing reports.

nosnevets

quality posts: 10 Private Messages nosnevets

Temple, make it a long one.

Nos

Life is too short and my liver is too fragile to drink bad wine.

frostbight64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frostbight64
threemoons wrote:Damn, that's still pretty big. Question to the PA guys: Can you use a condom with those or not? I've heard differing reports.

YUP! 0 gauge here, and there's no problems using one.

LadyLuck84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LadyLuck84
CatCK wrote:Double piercing on each ear. Nothing more needed than that.

Add one standard upper-ear cartilage piercing to this and that's my answer.

I know people who have their unmentionables pierced and love it. Not for me, but more power to those who love to pierce whatever they can.

The only ones I can't handle are the gigantic, gaping holes in ears or lips (more like stuff they do in foreign countries). Weirds me out something fierce.

nomadicbear55

threemoons wrote:Really? That's actually pretty cool. Steel or gold?

surgical steel

nomadicbear55

threemoons wrote:Damn, that's still pretty big. Question to the PA guys: Can you use a condom with those or not? I've heard differing reports.

When I use a condom I prefer two thin one's because I also have 20 barbells on the shaft. But with certain friends it's more fun to just bareback. Condom's are OK but the feel just isnt there it helps some to put a few drops of lub in the first one put it on then a few drops in the second and put it on so that your double bagged so to speak, if you and your friend want the best you are going to have to bareback its the only way to fly.

Bobbb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bobbb

You have to be pretty screwed up to get a piercing! Mental problems are a serious problem in this country.

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SneezyKevinA
charcustom wrote:Any piercings other than ears are ones you're going to regret someday.

That's how I feel. I got my ear pierced at 16, though my mom was gonna kill me. I still have it, but I'm glad that's all I had done.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
Kanabis wrote:The kiosk at the mall

Zing!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

cappo

quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo

I only own one earring, it's a clip on.

And it's Bajoran. I haven't worn it since Halloween in the 90s.

Like this (but mine was colored gold) for the Star Trek impaired:

ha98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ha98

In my mom's basement.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

I have a couple bolts in my neck for when I terrorize the villagers. Also, fire frightens me.

nikkisebastian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikkisebastian

Lip!

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

Only natural holes in this body please. No bullets, knives, arrows, piercings etc.

1tab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 1tab

the bietches love my prince albert

WOOT DAMAGE $6,723.25

kayakgirl418

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayakgirl418

Ears stretched slightly, and used to have my hip pierced before it rejected. Really miss it :-\

threemoons

nomadicbear55 wrote:When I use a condom I prefer two thin one's because I also have 20 barbells on the shaft. But with certain friends it's more fun to just bareback. Condom's are OK but the feel just isnt there it helps some to put a few drops of lub in the first one put it on then a few drops in the second and put it on so that your double bagged so to speak, if you and your friend want the best you are going to have to bareback its the only way to fly.

I can see how the shaft piercings would interfere. Stay safe!

threemoons

frostbight64 wrote:YUP! 0 gauge here, and there's no problems using one.

Thanks for the info, good to know! :D