0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shortman

quality posts: 39 Private Messages shortman
ThunderThighs wrote:

I have VDSL or some such UVerse, so this thing is just YADS (Yet another door stop) for me.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Darn you Woot, I was just about to go to bed. I guess I'll hang around for a little bit and see if I can find something to strike my fancy. Hooray for tax returns, lol....

ThunderThighs

Staff

tigerfish313 wrote:Darn you Woot, I was just about to go to bed. I guess I'll hang around for a little bit and see if I can find something to strike my fancy. Hooray for tax returns, lol....

Yay! Company!

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

leinoffs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leinoffs

I think Time Warner has strict requirements on what modems it will allow on its system. I don't recall seeing this model. Anyone know?

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
leinoffs wrote:I think Time Warner has strict requirements on what modems it will allow on its system. I don't recall seeing this model. Anyone know?

Time Warner is Cable, this is for DSL.

Many still have the old stand alone DSL modems, then have a router behind that for wireless. This is a good replacement for that situation, or to have on hand in case your old 2WireDSL modem fails (which will eventually happen on the earlier models due to power supply issues).

leinoffs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leinoffs

Right!
I realized this is not a cable modem right after posting.

Thanks

theguruguys wrote:Time Warner is Cable, this is for DSL.

Many still have the old stand alone DSL modems, then have a router behind that for wireless. This is a good replacement for that situation, or to have on hand in case your old 2WireDSL modem fails (which will eventually happen on the earlier models in time due to power supply issues).

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
ThunderThighs wrote:Yay! Company!

We're here! How are you this evening TT?

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
ThunderThighs wrote:

Now TT this reminds em of my Ex. When I would bang on his head and ASk if anybody was at home lol

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

Jayellbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jayellbee

Yeah, no thanks. Who has DSL any more?

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
Jayellbee wrote:Yeah, no thanks. Who has DSL any more?

For those with just basic internet needs, DSL is still the least expensive option, at least in Houston.

That being said, I have about 4 used modern 2WireDSL Modem/Wireless Routers laying around that were given to me by customers have have switched to cable.

ThunderThighs

Staff

computermd82 wrote:We're here! How are you this evening TT?

Ok. I'm running the Propera Electronic Massage thingy on my back at the moment though. Thank you, Woot.

You?

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Aww. Feel better!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

robcohen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robcohen

Note this is wireless B/G only. Probably okay as a spare if you use your own wireless N router and turn off the wireless function of this one.
Just be sure your DSL vendor is ADSL2+ compatible. Sonic.net is one if you live in the SF Bay Area.

Rob

Robert H Cohen

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
Denimbear wrote:Now TT this reminds em of my Ex. When I would bang on his head and ASk if anybody was at home lol

Haha, when my baby is supposed to be eating, but gets easily distracted, I knock softly on his head and say "Hellooooo? Hello, McFly???"