0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Marrob

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Marrob

In for 3. It was $5 at another site, and I was thinking about trying it then. Pair this with my day long Free Shipping, makes it worth it, woot!

"HEY TWITTER, TAKE THE SO CALLED KANYE WEST TWITTER DOWN NOW .... WHY? BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS LOUD!!!!!!!!!" - Kanye West

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

what is a Sriracha?

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/689/dqlz.jpg

Marrob

webgenie wrote:what is a Sriracha?

It's a hot sauce that you typically see in Asian restaurants. AKA Rooster Sauce.

"HEY TWITTER, TAKE THE SO CALLED KANYE WEST TWITTER DOWN NOW .... WHY? BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS LOUD!!!!!!!!!" - Kanye West

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
webgenie wrote:what is a Sriracha?

It's a kind-of okay/slightly-crappy hot sauce that people that don't know good hot sauce from a hole in the ground like.

Marrob

Okay, so these just arrived at my front door, and little did I know that ordering 3 was going to be so much, haha! Thinkgeek has a SINGLE bag of this stuff for $5. Apparently, I paid $2.99 * 3 = $8.97 for not three bags, but three BOXES of this! I now have 36 bags sitting here in the living room, and a steaming wife, haha!!!

Well, 35 now, they are actually pretty good!

bryntax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryntax

Yeah, I was pretty shocked too! I got the free shipping on another item - and so I paid what, 3-4 dollars for 12 bags of this? AMAZEBALLS.

bob671

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bob671

Me, too! I had to go double check my order to make sure I didn't screw anything up!

bryntax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryntax
cleverett wrote:It's a kind-of okay/slightly-crappy hot sauce that people that don't know good hot sauce from a hole in the ground like.

how very dare you, sir.

it is an amazingly flavorful mysterious wonder that i am currently using as if it were ketchup to dip my grilled cheese into.