WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fila Athletic Socks

When my coaches used to always tell me, "Sock it to 'em, kid," I didn't realize they meant literally. I thought they were telling me to beat my opponent, but later I found out that they really just wanted me to put socks on my feet. If I had socks like these, that never would've been an issue.
Fila official site

toadfish63

quality posts: 2 Private Messages toadfish63

Come on Woot, take care of us big guys, I need XL socks, not the puny ones for the masses.

cathy726

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cathy726

Doesn't Fila realize that women have feet?

kelseyb90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelseyb90
toadfish63 wrote:Come on Woot, take care of us big guys, I need XL socks, not the puny ones for the masses.

These won't even fit me and I'm a 22 year old woman. ):

ibbleschitz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ibbleschitz
toadfish63 wrote:Come on Woot, take care of us big guys, I need XL socks, not the puny ones for the masses.

dude, you planning on joining the red hot chili peppers?

ertolsma

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma

Gold Toe FTW!

bribbis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bribbis

I AGREE with the Big Guys! My son wears a size 14 shoe! Those little socks, whelp they just won't due. Great Price though!

derswede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derswede
ertolsma wrote:Gold Toe FTW!

Gold Toe brand socks are made in Pakistan now. Look for Cabot socks, TJ Max has them on occasion. (I sell sock knitting machines so I'm in the industry).

Common Sense is dead...the wake is tomorrow....

Misguided

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Misguided

I've never met anyone with a size 6-12 foot. Most people's feet are only one size.

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

A big Lots near my house is offering these, in a variety of colors, at a price of 4$ for a four pack. They are incredibly comfortable and provide ample support.

mellobeth66

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mellobeth66
cathy726 wrote:Doesn't Fila realize that women have feet?

Fila's fit me just fine, socks are socks, plus it's good quality.