lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

gardnersmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gardnersmith

Got one for my grandson!

Gardner Smith

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
gardnersmith wrote:Got one for my grandson!

I got one for me , I dont know why I did but I did. lol . But Ive heard nothing but good things bout the Galaxy tho.

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

Have the Galaxy Note 10.1 and love it. Have a Galaxy S3 phone and love it.

$199 at Amazon.

Snapping up for my BF to store bird guides

MrMushroom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MrMushroom

Have one love it. also jellybean 4.1 update is out there too. Mine auto updated to jellybean.

akanechan13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages akanechan13

I've been using a kindle fire HD and my husbands been jealous and wanting something. He was looking at a Nexus and an Ipad the other day. Figured I'd pull a trigger for him for his birthday and put him out of his misery.

Denimbear

akanechan13 wrote:I've been using a kindle fire HD and my husbands been jealous and wanting something. He was looking at a Nexus and an Ipad the other day. Figured I'd pull a trigger for him for his birthday and put him out of his misery.

lOl. your such a good Wifey

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter

Got one for my fiance last Feb. It's still going strong. Good product.

zeshonski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeshonski

Does anyone know if this supports .txt files or .pdf? Thanks.

whereRthedeals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whereRthedeals

I love mine... bought it from another source (also a refurb) on Black Friday, but this one on Woot is even a better price. Haven't regretted it for a second.

tobias23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobias23

i got one last year. i wish now i had waited.

sevenlooneytunes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevenlooneytunes

We have three of these. We are very happy with them.

akanechan13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages akanechan13

Scratch and dent from BestBuys sale a day is more expensive too if you find a decent one and they dont always include wires, so this seems to be a great price

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1087219

omecene

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omecene

Solved my problem of what to get the wife for 21st anniversary. Nothing says I love you more than a tablet.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

BUY SLOWER MY GF IS IN A MEETING I NEED CONFIRMATION!

jandwill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandwill

ahhh finally. a tablet i want pops up when i got a few dollars in the bank.

90days warranty from samsung since its a refurb. anyone think its worth buying the 1y square trade?

dehr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dehr
zeshonski wrote:Does anyone know if this supports .txt files or .pdf? Thanks.

it should with the stock reader/office type app it has by downloading it and then you can open it. if not you can always download kingsoft office and the tablet with download .pdf and everything and you can open it up in that app

rsimms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rsimms

There are lots of apps for PDFs and txt files. Adobe reader is also available.

Denimbear

omecene wrote:Solved my problem of what to get the wife for 21st anniversary. Nothing says I love you more than a tablet.

Your dead lol. j/k

antonimt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antonimt

Would this be a good tablet for a 5 yr old to play games on?

dawgpoundfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawgpoundfan
gardnersmith wrote:Got one for my grandson!

My 8 year old son has had one for a year now and has put this puppy thru the ringer. No cover just naked tablet going to swim meets, gymnastics meets (sister's of course), used every night for his show time before bed, traveled to the beach, Disney, Ohio a few times...I'm telling you this tablet is one durable beast!!!

Can not recommend it enough for a kid.

cyberhap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyberhap

We got these for our kids for Xmas. They are terrific. I also bought one for my wife for Xmas, so I had to purchase one for myself today! I love my 10" Xoom, but I really wanted a 7" to tote around for work.

usmcwidow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usmcwidow
antonimt wrote:Would this be a good tablet for a 5 yr old to play games on?

Oh yeah! Got one for my 5 y/o & one for my 3 y/o at Christmas. They love 'em! Get a sturdy case, though. We got these from Gumdrop Cases & they're pretty good. About $60, though! http://www.gumdropcases.com/samsung-tab-2-7inch-droptech.html

subman84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subman84

Got this a few Woot-offs ago. Since then it has updated to Jelly Bean and I have been very happy with it. Pretty fast, infrared blaster and remote control works as universal remote. Samsung refurbs look and perform like new. Can't go wrong at this price.

The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

wybcool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wybcool

I'm not a tech person. Do you have to have a data plan to use this?

indytycoon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon
johnt007871 wrote:BUY SLOWER MY GF IS IN A MEETING I NEED CONFIRMATION!

Buy now, apologize later.

ferdelance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferdelance
akanechan13 wrote:I've been using a kindle fire HD and my husbands been jealous and wanting something. He was looking at a Nexus and an Ipad the other day. Figured I'd pull a trigger for him for his birthday and put him out of his misery.

Once it updates to jellybean, flash won't be supported and watching anything from Amazon isn't possible.

ted k hood

durfinator

quality posts: 2 Private Messages durfinator

oh, dear gawd, what have i done. in for 1. trip to vegas in 6 weeks for 10year anniversary w/the wifey. figure some angry birds or possibly netflix ought to help her with her fear of flying.

toolhedtim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toolhedtim

Bought 1 for the wife!

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

There are plenty of places online that have Flash archived. Download and sideload.

Flash Archives

Android forum with several solutions and links about the Flash issue

I have side-loaded Flash to my Galaxy Note 10.1 after the update to Jelly Bean and it works great as long as I don't use Chrome as a browser.

ferdelance wrote:Once it updates to jellybean, flash won't be supported and watching anything from Amazon isn't possible.

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
ferdelance wrote:Once it updates to jellybean, flash won't be supported and watching anything from Amazon isn't possible.

You can get around that by installing an older version of Dolphin Browser and Flash Player. Search Google, plenty of threads out there. Or go directly to xda-developers.com and search there.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

coffeellama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeellama

I love my Galaxy s3, and I used to have an iPhone. So I had to get this Samsung Tablet. By had, I mean I strongly desired. I can't wait to play with it.

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

Bit the bullet. Even with shipping and taxes, this is still a great price and while far from my dream tablet, it's a big step up from the Kindle Fire (even rooted with Jelly Bean on it.)

Should give me another year before wanting to upgrade to the latest and greatest at that point.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

harumman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harumman
MrMushroom wrote:Have one love it. also jellybean 4.1 update is out there too. Mine auto updated to jellybean.

I was wondering if you could upgrade to Jelly Bean. My SIII just did.

bellavore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellavore
wybcool wrote:I'm not a tech person. Do you have to have a data plan to use this?

I would like an answer to this as well.

grantnel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grantnel

There's an app for that...

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
indytycoon wrote:Buy now, apologize later.

She had one of those cheapo china tablets, which was a major disappointment. But she's happy with our leftover college laptops and smart phones.

tinaannb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinaannb

How does this compare to the New Ipad? I love my Ipad but I can't access most websites that I need for school because of Flash, etc.
Will I have that problem with this one? I'd also like to be able to download Microsoft Word & Excel & PDF files. Can that be done with this?