ALL OVER! NO MAS!
Yes indeed, we have done something like this before!
New! This junk we’re giving away is (1) too crappy and (2) way too predictable. You’ll be emailing in to only be entered in the drawing for whatever’s pictured up on Facebook BUT you may (may) wind up with something else in the box if you happen to be a winner. But take note: we sure aren’t agreeing to anything, and you better believe we’ll still be sticking to the prize rules outlined for each part of the sweepstakes:
- Part 1: facebook|forum The winner is Kati Mattingly, lucky number 148 of 458 entries!
- Part 2: facebook|forum The winner is Josh Kosloski, lucky number 146 of 388 entries!
- Part 3: facebook|forum The winner is Robyn Curtis, lucky number 68 of 207 entries!
- Part 4: facebook|forum The winner is Brevic Landon, lucky number 86 of 165!
- Part 5: facebook|forum The winner is Eric J Fleischer, lucky number 91 of 208!
- Part 6: facebook|forum The winner is Mike Fait, lucky number 19 of 171 entries!
- Part 7: facebook|forum The winner is Richard Mosby, lucky number 64 of 322 entries!
- Part 8: facebook|forum The winner is Chris Chee, lucky number 137 of 635 entries!
- Part 9: facebook|forum The winner is Brooks Marine, lucky number 171 of 317 entries!
- Part 10: facebook|forum The winner is Cheryl Fiore, lucky number 284 out of 465 entries!
or feel free to ask anything in the thread!
Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email/ make a guess on the item?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.
Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the hour and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.
Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.
Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone until end of day 02/25 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email.
Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.
Q. I REALLY FOR SOME REASON NEEDED TO REPLY WITH A BLANK COMMENT QUOTING YOUR RULES BUT IT'S BEEN DELETED OR SOMETHING WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
A. I don't even know why you're doing that, of course I'm going to delete it! If you need to keep those rules in one of your posts then add something! Anything!