0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

twdvorak

quality posts: 2 Private Messages twdvorak

Don't be expecting to get a replacement from Pandigital if you receive a DOA. http://www.talkandroid.com/141273-pandigital-officially-out-of-business-does-not-plan-on-honoring-existing-warranties-in-the-process/

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

And don't expect this thing to work. Mine was a Christmas gift and stopped working about 10 minutes after I finished loading 100 pictures on it. I wonder why they're going out of business...

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett
twdvorak wrote:Don't be expecting to get a replacement from Pandigital if you receive a DOA. http://www.talkandroid.com/141273-pandigital-officially-out-of-business-does-not-plan-on-honoring-existing-warranties-in-the-process/

If it's DOA, contact service@woot.com.

garthbock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garthbock

Wifi/Blu-tooth is through a USB dongle that is only sold by Pandigital and is impossible to find. Won't work with just any wifi dongle. DOA problems aside for the price...nice pic frame.

tpeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpeg
kmontrose wrote:And don't expect this thing to work. Mine was a Christmas gift and stopped working about 10 minutes after I finished loading 100 pictures on it. I wonder why they're going out of business...

I have the opposite story. I have 2, one 12" and one smaller one and they have worked fine. They were new purchases however, so I cannot speak to the refurbished ones.

jalexa1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jalexa1

I have a small one - 4" x 3" image size - given to me new, and it has been working fine for at least a year. Took a while to figure out remote, menus, loading photos, but is doable. I wonder about refurb, too, on anything.

happycyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happycyd
tpeg wrote:I have the opposite story. I have 2, one 12" and one smaller one and they have worked fine. They were new purchases however, so I cannot speak to the refurbished ones.

I looked around and think the answer is no - but could you please tell me: Can this be charged and run without being plugged in? All I need is an hour, but won't have plug-in access....

Vulpecula

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Vulpecula

Ordered this during the wootoff on Tuesday, received it on Thursday. FAST! Works fine, looks great, no complaints. Well, the battery in the remote was DOA, but that's a minor issue I'm not worried about.