WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Klipsch Image ONE Headphones

Speed to First Woot:
1m 16.226s
First Sucker:
eVil
Last Wooter to Woot:
kwstillman
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 42% of Woot.com Woots
Top 16% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 38% of Woot.com Woots
Top 34% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 3% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 26% < 10 woots
  • 20% < 25 woots
  • 49% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 3% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 95% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

justafreak


quality posts: 11 Private Messages justafreak

I own two pair of thse one new one refurbished...Both from woot...Both fantastic.

.rev - 325.unique.woots / 567.total.items - woot is where the crap is.

Bujongo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bujongo

It makes me sad that I bought a pair of Audio Technica M50s about a month ago.

jakbrooklyn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakbrooklyn

Bought a pair (also refurb) last woot-off. Wearing them on Amtrak right now. Good sound, comfortable, and perfect for blocking out the teenager on his phone sitting behind me. Love them.

wizeguy6


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wizeguy6
Bujongo wrote:It makes me sad that I bought a pair of Audio Technica M50s about a month ago.



I bought some M50s last week. Don't be sad, they are awesome too!

loyalp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages loyalp

Lets see how these are against my Bose I dropped 150 for

cheechwhiz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheechwhiz

Headphones... smeadphones
The one W00tOff I come actually looking for a Roku player>>> nary one to be seen all day!

mybestuser1


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Can you hear what I hear...NO since I am using headphones.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

eVil


quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil
justafreak wrote:I own two pair of thse one new one refurbished...Both from woot...Both fantastic.



jakbrooklyn wrote:Bought a pair (also refurb) last woot-off. Wearing them on Amtrak right now. Good sound, comfortable, and perfect for blocking out the teenager on his phone sitting behind me. Love them.



Good to hear. (I'm punny.. lol)

I debated for a minute, but I've always been pretty pleased with Klipsch products. Looks like a decent deal.

eVil, not Evil.

kimvy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy

Do they sit heavy?

robdcm


quality posts: 4 Private Messages robdcm

These are sweet, just picked up a pair.

Now, stop toying with us, Woot, and bring on the Roku 2XS!!

Ro-Ku, Ro-Ku, Ro-ku (come on, everyone, join in!) Ro-ku, Ro-ku!!!!

garygary52


quality posts: 3 Private Messages garygary52

Listening to music with this headphone right now. One word, awesome!

rusmaichel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rusmaichel

Noise Canceling? On ear or over the ear?

dep411


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dep411

I jumped on this 150 new at BB

hope i didn't make a mistake buying refurb though

If I was a rich Man...

beakeru2


quality posts: 1 Private Messages beakeru2
rusmaichel wrote:Noise Canceling? On ear or over the ear?



I was wondering the Exact same thing.. On ear or over ear.. Anyone ?

eVil


quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil
rusmaichel wrote:Noise Canceling? On ear or over the ear?




On.

http://www.klipsch.com/image-one-on-ear-headset

eVil, not Evil.

thegbees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegbees

got mine, DOA. only one ear works. how can i resolve this??

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thegbees wrote:got mine, DOA. only one ear works. how can i resolve this??



Sorry to hear that you got a defective unit. We recommend that you contact Klipsch Support to see if they can remedy the issue. Your headphone purchase should still be under their 90 day warranty.

If they prove unresponsive, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com let them know what's going on.

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
thegbees wrote:got mine, DOA. only one ear works. how can i resolve this??



I got mine yesterday the 26th.
Same problem. Right ear only works. Have tried many different devices to no avail

mbgrant


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbgrant

Got mine today and the ear cups are totally mangled. Whoever repacked them after the refurb didn't put them over the "pegs" in the carrying case and completely squooshed them. I tried mouth-to-mouth, to no avail.

I've submitted a contact form at http://www.klipsch.com/Contact-Us . We'll see what they say they can do.

tomatillo


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tomatillo

Mine also arrived today DOA. Right ear not working. Extremely disappointing.

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
tomatillo wrote:Mine also arrived today DOA. Right ear not working. Extremely disappointing.



Well that it is.
We could pair yours and mine up and have a right and left working ear.

tomatillo


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tomatillo
keng60 wrote:Well that it is.
We could pair yours and mine up and have a right and left working ear.


Or we could reverse one pair, buy matching dogs, and be sad Woot-off fashion twins.

thegbees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegbees

I did too, with no response to date. Did you get any help? I'm calling them today.

UPDATE: I just called customer service. After a long wait I was told to email a copy of my receipt, my contact info and a description of the problem to promedia@klipsch.com and they'll send out a new pair. We shall see...

joshroark


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshroark

+1 DOA

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
thegbees wrote:I did too, with no response to date. Did you get any help? I'm calling them today.

UPDATE: I just called customer service. After a long wait I was told to email a copy of my receipt, my contact info and a description of the problem to promedia@klipsch.com and they'll send out a new pair. We shall see...



I just got a e-mail reply from them saying the same thing.

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
tomatillo wrote:Or we could reverse one pair, buy matching dogs, and be sad Woot-off fashion twins.



That works for me

thegbees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegbees

Email from customer service in response to my submission of a receipt etc:
"I have placed an order for a new pair of Image One II headphones. You should be expecting the item within 7-10 business days. I will include an order number below"
So far so good, with little hassle

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
thegbees wrote:Email from customer service in response to my submission of a receipt etc:
"I have placed an order for a new pair of Image One II headphones. You should be expecting the item within 7-10 business days. I will include an order number below"
So far so good, with little hassle



I have received nothing yet fingers crossed!

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
keng60 wrote:I have received nothing yet fingers crossed!



Update just got a email that they're closed until the 5th and will process my order after that date.

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60
keng60 wrote:Update just got a email that they're closed until the 5th and will process my order after that date.



Another e-mail saying an order was shipped. A pair of Image one II headphones sent UPS
So far easy.

mbgrant


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbgrant
mbgrant wrote:Got mine today and the ear cups are totally mangled. Whoever repacked them after the refurb didn't put them over the "pegs" in the carrying case and completely squooshed them. I tried mouth-to-mouth, to no avail.

I've submitted a contact form at http://www.klipsch.com/Contact-Us . We'll see what they say they can do.



UPDATE: Had to send via e-mail the same info others here stated. They sent out a new pair of headphones today. (Yes, a new set of headphones for two crushed ear cups.). If these arrive (and work), Klipsch wins at customer service!

eVil


quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil


Finally got a chance to open the box and check them out.

+1 to defective headphones.

Both sides work but sound is badly distorted. And I didn't even have the volume up to 11...

Will call Klipsch tomorrow. Hope I get the same positive reaction the rest of you did.

eVil, not Evil.

eVil


quality posts: 6 Private Messages eVil

Arg. Closed until the 7th for "Inventory".

Seriously? You can't take customer service calls while doing something every business in the world does? *grumble*

eVil, not Evil.

keng60


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keng60

Every body getting their replacements? Mine just beamed onto my door step from UPS.

Brand spanking new sealed package.

Afraid to open them LOL Here goes......They are different and
work!!!

mbgrant


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbgrant
mbgrant wrote:UPDATE: Had to send via e-mail the same info others here stated. They sent out a new pair of headphones today. (Yes, a new set of headphones for two crushed ear cups.). If these arrive (and work), Klipsch wins at customer service!



UPDATE UPDATE: Replacements just arrived. Yes, I received new headphones (for squooshed ear cups), they are the new version, and they are fabulous!

Klipsch wins at customer service!!!

thegbees


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegbees

Update: Brand new pair of updated headphones received with no hassle. GREAT customer service experience