WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Retro Fire Electric Guitar & Amp Bundle

Speed to First Woot:
0m 52.667s
First Sucker:
LambsBreath
Last Wooter to Woot:
hieule2000
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 45% of Woot.com Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 40% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 41% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 2% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 19% < 10 woots
  • 21% < 25 woots
  • 55% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 2% joined today
  • 4% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 81% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 96% bought 1
  • 2% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

cheesefood


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

i want to get my 7 year old son a guitar. Is this even sort of worth it?


Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mdgore


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore
cheesefood wrote:i want to get my 7 year old son a guitar. Is this even sort of worth it?



yep, I just bought one so that I could mangle it. plus I need a small amp.

When do we get to buy souls?

luke975


quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

http://www.amazon.com/Peavey-Electronics-03005210-Limited-Electric/dp/B002OT8UNO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361342730&sr=8-2&keywords=Retro+Fire+Electric+Guitar+%26+Amp+Bundle


got decent reviews on amazon

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

mdgore


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore
mdgore wrote:yep, I just bought one so that I could mangle it. plus I need a small amp.



wow, didn't realize you got a tuner and stand and strap and picks and .......everything you need to get started.....heck of deal Brownie.

When do we get to buy souls?

cheesefood


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

OK, I bought one. For $80 (with shipping) you really can't go TOO wrong for a kid who's going to be a beginner (and a dad that could use some practice again).


Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Fountain3586


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
luke975 wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Peavey-Electronics-03005210-Limited-Electric/dp/B002OT8UNO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361342730&sr=8-2&keywords=Retro+Fire+Electric+Guitar+%26+Amp+Bundle


got decent reviews on amazon



According to the reviews the AMP SUCKS... But, the guitar is good... Which really concerns me... Don't you need the amp to play the guitar?

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

Fountain3586


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
cheesefood wrote:OK, I bought one. For $80 (with shipping) you really can't go TOO wrong for a kid who's going to be a beginner (and a dad that could use some practice again).



Ahh, you going the guitar route with your kid? I thought I would go guitar and SAXOPHONE... Haha. I love being a mom. We get to decide their fate and they don't even know it. ;-) (never thought i would ever admit to that)

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

cheesefood


quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood
Fountain3586 wrote:According to the reviews the AMP SUCKS... But, the guitar is good... Which really concerns me... Don't you need the amp to play the guitar?



No, you need a guitar to play guitar. Amps can be found cheap at any pawn shop.


Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

NumberSix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NumberSix

Peavey's a name I'll always trust, so I'll bite. I saw a different Peavey guitar at Walmart for $99 (oh, how the mighty have fallen), but missed out when it went on clearance. Now I can get a Peavey guitar with an [admittedly dubious] amp--I already own a Fender 15-watt practice amp if this one under-performs--for $20 less. *SMH* Damn you Woot!

webgenie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie
NumberSix wrote:Peavey's a name I'll always trust, so I'll bite. I saw a different Peavey guitar at Walmart for $99 (oh, how the mighty have fallen), but missed out when it went on clearance. Now I can get a Peavey guitar with an [admittedly dubious] amp--I already own a Fender 15-watt practice amp if this one under-performs--for $20 less. *SMH* Damn you Woot!



http://1saleaday.com/flash/amp-g20/


nah85


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nah85

Thought I'd get into playing but finding out the hard way I have no desire. Now trying to sell my fender strat made in mexico with an amp for about 150.

DJsnoop


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJsnoop

I got one for my daughter on a prior woot! I also have a '52 Les Paul and a '62 Strat, each worth 10 to 20 grand, along with a coupla dozen other vintage guitars. This guitar is worth EVERY PENNY. You really can't go wrong at this price but I was honestly pleasantly surprised at the quality and, more importantly, the playabilty. In other words, I ENJOY playing it, which is AMAZING considering the price. And it won't frustrate a beginner, which is the last thing you want to do. Go for it!

You might consider getting one of the little effects boxes with built in amp simulator, tuner (a must), and headphone (quiet) outputs. Also not too expensive and worth every penny.