499,038 deals (and counting)
from around the web, shared and ranked by a community of deal fiends like you.
Go to Deals.Woot.
How to Craft with Office Supplies
Your cubicle can be a drab and terrible place. One of the things you can do to spice up your desk is to take your boring old office supplies and turn them into something creative and fun! You will be amazed to learn that the art of CubeCrafting was actually founded by the Mongol Empire!
Things You'll Need
-Dry erase markers
1. Crafts can be messy. For best results, use someone else's workspace to save time and effort.
2. A quick blood sacrifice should be performed to speed the creative process.
3. Formulate a plan. Be patient! Inspiration can strike at any moment.
4. It usually doesn't, but keep trying anyway. Remember, you're being paid to do this.
5. Freud's oral stage of childhood development presents many challenges. Push through them.
6. Your handiwork is starting to take shape! Stand up, face to the East (your direction may vary), and preform a pelvic thrust while saying, "SUCK IT, PISA!"
7. Emotional breakdowns are part of art. This is why your father won't take you seriously.
8. Seek emotional support. However, the CuBunny has only derision. Do not approach him.
Tips and Warnings
-Most companies are not likely to let you take company resources and time to hone your artistic talents. Proceed with caution.
-In a pinch, hand sanitizer can be used to sterilize a wound.
(Disclaimer: Woot does not recommend actually trying any of these steps and will not be responsible if you do. This is intended as a humorous post. Don't hurt yourself! See the Mumbo Jumbo in the footer for more information.)
NOW AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME.
PemberDucky wrote:NOW AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME.
So tempting! Now, though you have challenged me! I think I'm going to see what I can create at work tomorrow.....I'll post any positive results. Probably the negative ones too.
... No TIE-Fighters?
baybei wrote:So tempting! Now, though you have challenged me! I think I'm going to see what I can create at work tomorrow.....I'll post any positive results. Probably the negative ones too.
Do it! Whatever you create pretty much HAS to be better than my feeble attempts.
What a fabulous idea....To take the litter around your cube area and make something even more atrocious and useless! I'm going to try this! I work in a sterile operating room with all the surgical instruments just lying around not looking artistic at all! I think with some super glue and chewing gum.....well, you get the idea! Thanks, Pember, for the GREAT suggestion!
View All →