Ignace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ignace
andyskitty wrote:I'm holding out for a Galaxy Player 5.0

anyway a LOT of tablets today

Does woot still sell the Galaxy 5.0? And for what price, nowadays?

BTW, that is one excellent little unit!

andyskitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyskitty
Ignace wrote:Does woot still sell the Galaxy 5.0? And for what price, nowadays?

BTW, that is one excellent little unit!

it looks to fit my needs, don't want a smart phone and my G1 iPod touch is too small (screen) and well it's G1 too LOL I paid less that $50 for it used

with all the galaxy tablets that have been up in the last couple days I'm hoping

Ignace

andyskitty wrote:it looks to fit my needs, don't want a smart phone and my G1 iPod touch is too small (screen) and well it's G1 too LOL I paid less that $50 for it used

with all the galaxy tablets that have been up in the last couple days I'm hoping

I don't think they're available anywhere but eBay now.

koomatey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koomatey

Ummm I am pretty sure the perfect left went back up... Unless I am seeing things.

basilray

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basilray

I ordered a refurb last week from Best Buy. Paid $350 + Tax. Better deal than this.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 74 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Check out kids.woot.com right now.... IT's ALREADY MONKEY TIME...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

Please make you selections and head to the cash registers....the store will be closing in 15 minutes...

Just saying the woot monkey showed up in Kids Woot

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

On this Note!

Apparently this is the show stopper!

mangamonster

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mangamonster

I bought the Note 10.1 for $350 in the last woot deal a few weeks ago...I LOVE IT. As an artist, I've been using it for sketching, illustration and story boarding. The pressure sensitivity is awesome for this device!!

Here's an example of some work I was doing today while attending a conference...was drawing while sitting down on a leather couch. So easy to do on this device!

Gamrz Podcast Show

andyskitty

Ignace wrote:I don't think they're available anywhere but eBay now.

they are still making them, I know best buy carries it. and you can pick up a used one on cow boom for less than 150 (last I looked)

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 74 Private Messages sellbuyer92
webgenie wrote:On this Note!

Apparently this is the show stopper!

I don't believe it...not until I get me some

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

Ignace

andyskitty wrote:they are still making them, I know best buy carries it. and you can pick up a used one on cow boom for less than 150 (last I looked)

Wow -- cool! Didn't know

nerv2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerv2112

Thanks for the reply I just impulse bought one to replace my aging ipad1.

ILGal wrote:Yes, and Polaris Office, and Peel (gives the ability to use your device as a universal remote).

andyskitty

Ignace wrote:Wow -- cool! Didn't know

I half take bake the making part but I did almost buy one on black friday

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mangamonster wrote:I bought the Note 10.1 for $350 in the last woot deal a few weeks ago...I LOVE IT. As an artist, I've been using it for sketching, illustration and story boarding. The pressure sensitivity is awesome for this device!!

Here's an example of some work I was doing today while attending a conference...was drawing while sitting down on a leather couch. So easy to do on this device!

That's pretty awesome artwork man! :D

dmbrunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmbrunn
basilray wrote:I ordered a refurb last week from Best Buy. Paid $350 + Tax. Better deal than this.

I see them for 450??

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
dmbrunn wrote:I see them for 450??

Yea, these arent 350... the reg galaxy tabs are... and, as for the last woot, I got one for 379, 16gig, and these 32s were 419... not 350...

kayakheather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayakheather
webgenie wrote:and better than mine this will have the Smart card slot for memory expansion. I have to use a seperate doohickey to do that with mine.

I also have the first gen samsung galaxy 10.1 but my kiddos have used all my 16 gb. Can you tell me what "seperate doohickey" I could get for my first gen to expand my memory? I am going to get a newer Samsung tablet with the memory expansion buit in and give the kiddos my firstgeneration but it stills needs more memory for all their zillion apps. Thanks.

mangamonster

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mangamonster
ROGETRAY wrote:That's pretty awesome artwork man! :D

thx!

Gamrz Podcast Show

ILGal

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ILGal

I don't know about the original Galaxy Tab, but on the Note you cannot put apps on external storage - only media (like movies, files, etc.)

You want something like this:
USB adapter Plug it into the charging port and pop in a flash drive. I've put movies on a flash drive and accessed them through my File Explorer.

kayakheather wrote:I also have the first gen samsung galaxy 10.1 but my kiddos have used all my 16 gb. Can you tell me what "seperate doohickey" I could get for my first gen to expand my memory? I am going to get a newer Samsung tablet with the memory expansion buit in and give the kiddos my firstgeneration but it stills needs more memory for all their zillion apps. Thanks.

rydethis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydethis

SERIOUSLY!!!! I missed it!!!!!

Touch me in the morning!!

jsbruning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsbruning

What drawing app are you using there? I'm wondering if it is available for the Galaxy Note II.

mangamonster wrote:I bought the Note 10.1 for $350 in the last woot deal a few weeks ago...I LOVE IT. As an artist, I've been using it for sketching, illustration and story boarding. The pressure sensitivity is awesome for this device!!

bjhanifin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjhanifin

Update: Nevermind, going back to the stock ROM resolved the issue.

I got mine yesterday. Has anyone else had trouble with the s-pen not working?