WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

SportLock Gun Safety

You remember the day your grandfather sat you down and gave you his old cobra. "Poisonous snakes are not a toy." He told you, and the wisdom he imparted informs the way you handle your cobras to this day. That's why you always lock your cobras in SportLock safes -- because snake safety is serious business. 
SportLock official site

mojospapi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojospapi

Features say key lock but in the picture looks like a combination lock. Please clarify: SportLock 00013C Single Pistol AluminumLock Case. Thanks.

jamina1

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jamina1
mojospapi wrote:Features say key lock but in the picture looks like a combination lock. Please clarify: SportLock 00013C Single Pistol AluminumLock Case. Thanks.

Doesn't look like the case has any locks in and of itself. It has holes where you could insert a padlock or combo lock into each latch (up to 4 locks)

FINALLY GOT A Bucket of Candycorn ON 9/22/10!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mojospapi wrote:Features say key lock but in the picture looks like a combination lock. Please clarify: SportLock 00013C Single Pistol AluminumLock Case. Thanks.

It's a combination lock. We've fixed the features. Thanks for pointing that out.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jbadamsrules

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbadamsrules

Does anyone know what that gun is in the pic? I'm always looking for more guns and that one looks pretty sweet!

dorfonbikes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dorfonbikes
jbadamsrules wrote:Does anyone know what that gun is in the pic? I'm always looking for more guns and that one looks pretty sweet!

It looks like the K&K USP air pistol if you look on the single pistol woot page.

http://www.woot.com/offers/single-pistol-aluminumlock-case

H&K USP Air Pistol
http://www.airgundepot.com/hk-usp-bb-pistol.html

rexinthecity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexinthecity
jbadamsrules wrote:Does anyone know what that gun is in the pic? I'm always looking for more guns and that one looks pretty sweet!

Looks like an H&K.

philosopherott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages philosopherott

Great Deals; in for a least two of the combo micro vaults. Have one already and they are great for bedside table drawers.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Yes, because appearance is the first thing you should consider when buying a new gun...

mojospapi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojospapi

Gosh. Now sold out. S'ok, preferred a keyed lock. Picking up a LifeJacket. Tnx!

jonathanluu2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jonathanluu2

At one point I was actually considering purchasing a rifle case to store Razer products when I left my desk at work. Turns out that I use fewer special commands and more traditional typing to warrant the purchases.

However, should one be interested, you can get a Razer keyboard, mouse, and nostromo and they will all fit in the rifle case and they are all here on Woot...

CasualFriday39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CasualFriday39

Thanks for not rolling over to political pressures, woot, and continuing to sell gun-related things like this, air rifles, etc. You've got a customer for life.

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

H&K USP. If you want that one, bring at least a thousand bucks.

JUST a moment you Woot! You posted a picture of a gun! How insensitive!

kuma99

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kuma99

JoeBiden would be proud to see that shotgun lock offered.

paranoid56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paranoid56
bsmith1 wrote:Yes, because appearance is the first thing you should consider when buying a new gun...

lol thats what i was thinking. I know i buy all my guns only based on looks lol

lvytn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvytn
paranoid56 wrote:lol thats what i was thinking. I know i buy all my guns only based on looks lol

My Glock 29 is so U.G.L.Y. it ain't got no alibi.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

After they take your guns, you can use these to hide your money in... what? more taxes? Well, you can use them to float on as you get flushed down the drain. :-/

I'm bummed that I missed out on the cases. Damn midday woot!s! :-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

Tominator2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tominator2000
CasualFriday39 wrote:Thanks for not rolling over to political pressures, woot, and continuing to sell gun-related things like this, air rifles, etc. You've got a customer for life.

I agree! Loyal Woot-Amazon customer living in Illinois. Life Member NRA and a Teamster.....Hey! Nobody's perfect!

bradspace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bradspace

I wondered how long it would take for all the gun nuts to turn it political. As per usual,, not disappointed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Say, how about that trigger lock?

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

paperthinwalls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paperthinwalls

Why must the rifle case be sold out already? I just got a hunting rifle in December and all I have is a dinky padded canvas case.

Is this it? what am i supposed to do here?

ptmuller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptmuller

will this lock fit a 38 revolver?

marvinbeaverdip

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marvinbeaverdip
PhilCarr wrote:H&K USP. If you want that one, bring at least a thousand bucks.

JUST a moment you Woot! You posted a picture of a gun! How insensitive!

What's sad is how inflated they've become in price just in the past two months. I picked up a fullsize USP .40s&w for $500 off gunbroker in October, and now they're all going for $800 plus. Don't get me started on AR stuff..

jakeiscrazy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jakeiscrazy
Tominator2000 wrote:I agree! Loyal Woot-Amazon customer living in Illinois. Life Member NRA and a Teamster.....Hey! Nobody's perfect!

+2!

bpowers5833

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpowers5833
CasualFriday39 wrote:Thanks for not rolling over to political pressures, woot, and continuing to sell gun-related things like this, air rifles, etc. You've got a customer for life.

Second that!

glenasmith

quality posts: 5 Private Messages glenasmith

Another thanks for continuing to offer firearms related items. I don't drink wine, but I don't get my knickers in a knot that you sell it.

I missed out on the safes as well, here's another request for bringing them back again.

ManChicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ManChicken

Dern it, I missed this one.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
kuma99 wrote:JoeBiden would be proud to see that shotgun lock offered.

That would be Joe "Biteme" BTW

ManChicken wrote:Dern it, I missed this one.

Me TOO! and I have two new rifles arriving Monday!

maybejet

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maybejet
marvinbeaverdip wrote:What's sad is how inflated they've become in price just in the past two months. I picked up a fullsize USP .40s&w for $500 off gunbroker in October, and now they're all going for $800 plus. Don't get me started on AR stuff..

If you're looking for a Mil-Spec AR-15/M4 from a company that won't make you feel like you should have gotten dinner and a movie first, try Palmetto State Armory. Order on-line and delivered to your FFL or pick it up in SC. Yep, Made in the USA in Columbia, SC!!!

greezyg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greezyg
marvinbeaverdip wrote:What's sad is how inflated they've become in price just in the past two months. I picked up a fullsize USP .40s&w for $500 off gunbroker in October, and now they're all going for $800 plus. Don't get me started on AR stuff..

I was lucky enough to get a DMPS AR15 at a local gun shop for $1299. Ammo on the other hand has gotten insane!