WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

All Regal Ware Under $15!

Food requires preparation. Like, you need to take it out of the freezer, take it out of the box, and put in the microwave for up to 5 minutes! Or, if you're a big fancy pants, you cook food in pots and pans like this Regal Ware. Well, congratulations!
Regal Ware official site

mrwaffles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrwaffles

Does anyone know if this stuff is bird safe?

hawaiijeno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hawaiijeno

My understanding is that the Regal Ware non-stick coating is not bird-safe.

aeneasvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeneasvt

WOW this one went fast. I want the saute pan and the non-non-stick fry pan, but I got here 15 mins after the sale started and heard them whooshing past me on their way out. I guess Woot ought to but more of these, huh?

jandwill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandwill

wowow stuff is going fast. good pans for a great price so im not surprised. i too got here very shortly after it started and half the stuff was out. some folks cleaned up for sure.

i did grab a couple sauce pots, been hunting for a saucier though, cant believe i missed that.

ajtewsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajtewsy

I hope these are legit regal ware worldwide. Wish I had more monies to get more. Such an epic deal!

jandwill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandwill

they are American Kitchen by Regal Ware, except for the one sauce pot which is Marcus Samuelson, also by RW.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/191-5084310-6271548?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=american+kitchen

feliphilia

quality posts: 6 Private Messages feliphilia

I feel better knowing that a lot of this was sold out in a few minutes. Got a few things but was wishing I'd checked before I left for work--but now I know it wouldn't have mattered!

mysteryegg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysteryegg

The lids for the skillets can be obtained directly from Regal.

For the either of the 8" Non-Stick Skillets, lid part# KA67GC021.

For the AK110-GBNS 10-inch Open Fry Pan Nonstick, lid part# KA67GC058.

For the AK710-GBNS 10-inch Open Fry Pan Nonstick (the one without "open" on the front page), lid part# KA67GC018

For the AK112-GBNS 12" Open Fry Pan Nonstick, lid part# KA67GC051

For the AK712-GBNS 12" Open Fry Pan Nonstick, lid part# KA67GC022.

Or I guess you could just search for your part number in case I made a typo somewhere...

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Bring this sale back, it sold out too fast or there were too few of each item.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Only one kind left!!

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

cwfenn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cwfenn

Logged in at 10:30 AM Eastern and half of the pots were already gone, so I grabbed a sauce pot and a frying pan. These things are going almost as fast as the Big Office Cubicles used to go!

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

Yikes !!

Sure hope this sale will reappear some time soon but I wonder if Woot has now liquidated all the American Kitchen stock for Regal.

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

threekegger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages threekegger
aeneasvt wrote:WOW this one went fast. I want the saute pan and the non-non-stick fry pan, but I got here 15 mins after the sale started and heard them whooshing past me on their way out. I guess Woot ought to but more of these, huh?

NO paycheck!... that went FAST!!!!

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

Just used my new 12" pan for dinner tonight. Wow! Very happy with this purchase. Very heavy, quality pan. I hope you bring back more of these.

kimberly5383

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly5383

I received 2 out of 3 pans that I ordered in place of the 3rd one was a huge box of pamper diapers. I have no need for diapers and would just like to get the pan I ordered. I think it was just an amazon mix up I am not sure if this happened to anyone else? I already e-mailed support just waiting for a reply.