WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

High Sierra Ski & Snowboard Bags

What comes first: the bag or the boot? It's an age old question. You need to put your boots in a bag, but you can't carry the bag anywhere without wearing your boots. So what do you do? Really, these are the conundrums that make life such a mystery, don't you think?

umoa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages umoa

can you keep the bindings on in this bag?

obeythenoode

quality posts: 1 Private Messages obeythenoode
umoa wrote:can you keep the bindings on in this bag?

I've got a Dakine ski/snowboard bag and have no problems putting either my board/skis in their. As long as you can drop the highback part of your bindings, you should be good.

hammang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hammang

which side are the wheels on? The narrow or wide side. seems it would tip over and drag real easy if on the narrow side

gregbowman

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gregbowman

These make great photo equipment bags for oversized tripods and small jibs, at a fraction of the cost of what they want for padded bags "made especially" for that equipment. I think these do better . . . Great woot!

Labyrrinth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Labyrrinth

Can the boot bags accommodate a helmet too?

edit: Did a little research, read some reviews, and the boot bags are getting 5 stars everywhere. In addition, there is plenty of room for a helmet!! yay!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hammang wrote:which side are the wheels on? The narrow or wide side. seems it would tip over and drag real easy if on the narrow side

We checked with the vendor. The wheels are on the wide/long side.

Now, go buy 3!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ilta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta

More pictures showing the wheels and the inside at Newegg