ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

shinjix2 wrote:It's been awhile since I received anything from FedEx. Will this require signature at delivery?

Sorry for the late reply.
Please check the status of your order by clicking the "Your Account" in the top right corner of the page and selecting "Stuff You Bought". It should have updated by now.

If you don't see any significant changed to the shipping of your order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns.

cdherrera13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdherrera13

I was expecting mine yesterday, but according to the tracking information it's been delivered and was signed for by a person who's name I've never heard. I don't know where they delivered to, but if certainly wasn't my house.

I want my tablet

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
charliekwalker wrote:Comparisons to the Nexus 10 show it not to be the winner, but the woot refurb price makes me wonder, is it good enough? I'm on the fence...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/tablets/3420090/google-nexus-10-vs-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-101-comparison-review/

But the Nexus 10 is almost as much as the Ipad. this is a LOT better deal

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone