aerios01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerios01

wow, estimate delivery time 7 days. that is one damn slow delivery (not complaining woot) considering ups ground takes 2 (3 max) days to deliver. cant wait to get my hands on the new tv, hope it is awesome and works perfectly without faults (knock on the wood).

robertrivera1965

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertrivera1965
aerios01 wrote:wow, estimate delivery time 7 days. that is one damn slow delivery (not complaining woot) considering ups ground takes 2 (3 max) days to deliver. cant wait to get my hands on the new tv, hope it is awesome and works perfectly without faults (knock on the wood).

Yeah got my FedEx tracking today and saying next friday it would be here lasts tracking was the tv was in MIAMI, FL I am in cal.

veesatheeshk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veesatheeshk
robertrivera1965 wrote:Yeah got my FedEx tracking today and saying next friday it would be here lasts tracking was the tv was in MIAMI, FL I am in cal.

Please don't forget to post your comments once you receivied your TV. since I am also waiting

aerios01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerios01

as i am also waiting wooters, tell us why you bought this tv, were you in the market for buying the tv or was it an impulse buy..etc. for me i be selling my projector and $300 v-moda headset to get this tv. i mainly bought it because i saw this (similar) tv in bustbuy when my parents were looking to buy new tv but we couldnt afford spending ~$2000 for 55in tv so we settled for the lesser quality. i still remember that i was amazed by how good the screen looked and was determined that one day i will own a similar tv. now finally that day came and i now own this tv.

retropug

quality posts: 2 Private Messages retropug

I am jealous guys! I wanted to buy this TV and just missed out...cannot find anything close to this deal anywhere else. If any of you folks know of a similar deal...and I am talking all these features, same phyisical size...got to be a Samsung with the Allshare Cast functionalitiy with atleast 2 sets of glasses please post. I called woot just hopeing I could buy one after the fact but no luck. Maybe it will show up on Sellout Woot one day and I can get one then.

biosylum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biosylum

Fedex - FL to WA - arriving 3/8 - from previous woots, I expected a longer wait..... so !!!WOOT!!!

robertrivera1965

veesatheeshk wrote:Please don't forget to post your comments once you receivied your TV. since I am also waiting

Yeah will post some comments once its here and set it up then will post comments

stardy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stardy

Got my tracking # today also, I'm in Michigan and its expected to arrive on 3/6. I have to say this is a steal cant wait for it to arrive. I have the 46" 7500 and its mind blowing. Also have the 60D8000 but it doesn't have all the extras my 46" has. This should be a treat. I will be the only one in Michigan I own this....

robertrivera1965

stardy wrote:Got my tracking # today also, I'm in Michigan and its expected to arrive on 3/6. I have to say this is a steal cant wait for it to arrive. I have the 46" 7500 and its mind blowing. Also have the 60D8000 but it doesn't have all the extras my 46" has. This should be a treat. I will be the only one in Michigan I own this....

I have a 32UNES6500 its a good tv but the blacks are kinda fuzz at times mostly on older movies how are the blacks on your 46" 7500 because i also order one of these 40UNES7500 I am guessing this tv should be much better. And also did anybody also buy the square trade warranty that woot was offering for $89.00 for 3years because i called square trade and was told that they don't cover any tv's out of the USA.

sp8989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sp8989

I havent got mine shipped yet. Is anyone in the same boat ?

mrln

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrln
sp8989 wrote:I havent got mine shipped yet. Is anyone in the same boat ?

Yes. Mine has not shipped yet either.

jbeck22 wrote:no sh$t sherlock!

Such class. I'm stunned.

Not everything ordered through woot ships from woot themselves, so they might have to contract flexibility with their supplier. Also, given one day sales, and surrounding sales from woot's multiple sub-sites, if things sell well, woot might encounter a rush of orders, an influex that they're not going to be able to push out suddenly or as fast as they or you would like. This is probably one of the ways they keep prices low, by keeping those they employ busy filling orders.

This rather reasonable approach economically and to keep people's expectations inline is being used to attack them and mouth off. There were no one- or two-day shipping options on this item, so I'm not sure why the expectation was this would be rushed out. Makes em wonder if the comments are mostly from people new here.

veesatheeshk

sp8989 wrote:I havent got mine shipped yet. Is anyone in the same boat ?

I am also on the same boat.

stardy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stardy
robertrivera1965 wrote:I have a 32UNES6500 its a good tv but the blacks are kinda fuzz at times mostly on older movies how are the blacks on your 46" 7500 because i also order one of these 40UNES7500 I am guessing this tv should be much better. And also did anybody also buy the square trade warranty that woot was offering for $89.00 for 3years because i called square trade and was told that they don't cover any tv's out of the USA.

The 46"7500 is stunning!!! Blacks are great. The motion detector camera takes some getting use to, voice command is great but you gotta talk kinda loud if your talking to the TV, but talking into the smart remote is good. By the way that remote will control anything you hook up to it. You'll spend countless hours just playing with all the features this TV has to offer if it anything like the 46". Everything I'm reading about this TV is the same as 46"7500 series I own.

robertrivera1965

stardy wrote:The 46"7500 is stunning!!! Blacks are great. The motion detector camera takes some getting use to, voice command is great but you gotta talk kinda loud if your talking to the TV, but talking into the smart remote is good. By the way that remote will control anything you hook up to it. You'll spend countless hours just playing with all the features this TV has to offer if it anything like the 46". Everything I'm reading about this TV is the same as 46"7500 series I own.

Thanks Stardy sounds good hopefully its like your 46" 7500

poppagene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poppagene

Not only no tracking number yet but, even though I got an email from woot thanking me for my purchase, this isn't showing up in the "stuff you bought" yet. I can get to the order details by clicking through the email. Pending charges on the discover card show:

Pending WOOT.COM $ -704.99 Pending WOOT.COM $ 704.99

Is woot backing out of my order? Anybody else have a problem like this or have this happen on a prior order?

MrSmiley1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrSmiley1

I am starting to get worried that they over sold on a specialized product. People seem to be getting their tracking numbers now and I still have not.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

MrSmiley1 wrote:I am starting to get worried that they over sold on a specialized product. People seem to be getting their tracking numbers now and I still have not.

poppagene wrote:Not only no tracking number yet but, even though I got an email from woot thanking me for my purchase, this isn't showing up in the "stuff you bought" yet. I can get to the order details by clicking through the email. Pending charges on the discover card show:

Is woot backing out of my order? Anybody else have a problem like this or have this happen on a prior order?

Sorry to hear that you experiencing issues with your order. If you're concerned with the status of your order please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than glad to answer any questions you have.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

poppagene wrote:Not only no tracking number yet but, even though I got an email from woot thanking me for my purchase, this isn't showing up in the "stuff you bought" yet. I can get to the order details by clicking through the email. Pending charges on the discover card show:

While often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for processing and shipping out.

I know you're anxious for the TV but be a bit more patient.

The pending charge is normal. We make a hold charge to make sure the purchase is accepted by your payment source. The pending charge will change to the actual charge within a couple days.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

poppagene

ThunderThighs wrote:While often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for processing and shipping out.

I know you're anxious for the TV but be a bit more patient.

The pending charge is normal. We make a hold charge to make sure the purchase is accepted by your payment source. The pending charge will change to the actual charge within a couple days.

Both the pending charge and pending credit are gone, but no charge yet. And why doesn't the order show up in the stuff I bought?

ThunderThighs

Staff

poppagene wrote:Both the pending charge and pending credit are gone, but no charge yet. And why doesn't the order show up in the stuff I bought?

Not sure. Perhaps your bank refused the charge? You can support@woot.com for more information. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sp8989

ThunderThighs wrote:Not sure. Perhaps your bank refused the charge? You can support@woot.com for more information. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

There has been no response to any of my queries. Pre Order and Post Order. Wonder if there is any response mechanism to customer queries. Not sure what will be the case when warranty is needed. Makes me think it was a pretty risky purchase...

ThunderThighs

Staff

sp8989 wrote:There has been no response to any of my queries. Pre Order and Post Order. Wonder if there is any response mechanism to customer queries. Not sure what will be the case when warranty is needed. Makes me think it was a pretty risky purchase...

Customer service doesn't work weekends. They're swamped on Monday but they'll get to your email today. Be sure to check your spam folder first before emailing again.

FORUM MODERATOR

MrSmiley1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrSmiley1
ThunderThighs wrote:Not sure. Perhaps your bank refused the charge? You can support@woot.com for more information. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I am not sure they can do that unless they have the email sent with the sale was made. They have stated a few times the order does not show up in their profile. It almost sounds like the purchase rejected altogether and that is why it did not post to the bank account.

sp8989

ThunderThighs wrote:Customer service doesn't work weekends. They're swamped on Monday but they'll get to your email today. Be sure to check your spam folder first before emailing again.

My query was sent on Feb 28 and that was not a weekend .

poppagene

Woot is trying to weasel out of my purchase. The customer servicer named Randy emailed me trying to reassure me that I won't be charged. That is the most unreassuring message he could have sent. I want the TV I ordered. Woot had the correct creditr card billing info and according to the credit card customer service, woot let the charge ayuthoriization expire. This is what the customer servicer Randy sent me:

Hello Gene,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

It looks like the order attempts were denied.

The most common reason for a denial is that the billing address we have on your account does not match what your bank has on file for you. You would need to contact your funding source for more information regarding that issue.

In regards to the charges you're seeing, these are authorizations. Each time a purchase attempt is made, an authorization is placed on the account to ensure the funds are there. These will most likely resolve themselves in a few business days, once your bank realizes that we will not be pursuing these charges. Unfortunately, it is up to your bank to release those funds.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but no orders have been placed.

Woot Member Services,
Randy

sp8989

retropug wrote:I am jealous guys! I wanted to buy this TV and just missed out...cannot find anything close to this deal anywhere else. If any of you folks know of a similar deal...and I am talking all these features, same phyisical size...got to be a Samsung with the Allshare Cast functionalitiy with atleast 2 sets of glasses please post. I called woot just hopeing I could buy one after the fact but no luck. Maybe it will show up on Sellout Woot one day and I can get one then.

I think you can still buy it. Here is the link.

http://www.woot.com/offers/samsung-40-1080p-3d-led-smart-tv-1

poppagene

sp8989 wrote:I think you can still buy it. Here is the link.

Thank you!!!!

retropug

Dude! YOU are my Hero! I just bought it. I was so regreting not buying this and then voila you came through!

Awesome!

sp8989 wrote:I think you can still buy it. Here is the link.

sp8989

retropug wrote:Dude! YOU are my Hero! I just bought it. I was so regreting not buying this and then voila you came through!

Awesome!

No Problem. But I am worried about Samsung not providing warranty

retropug

I tell you every TV that ever needed service was always after the warranty period anyway. At this price I hope to get a few years out of it but it's not my main TV so it won't get the use my living room set gets. It does have quite the bells and whistles and with extra features do come extra potential for problems but I am so happy you put out your link. How in the world did you find it that way. I was just trying to find it without your link and have no idea how you did it. It's strange even the community postings for "discuss this deal" are not even about it. It is going to be awesome in my kitchen...I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II that I can send my video content wirelessly to it with allsharcast being built in. That is going to be a blast

sp8989 wrote:No Problem. But I am worried about Samsung not providing warranty

veesatheeshk

They haven't shipped my tv yet

sp8989

veesatheeshk wrote:They haven't shipped my tv yet

Mine too. I sent them an email and they said they already shipped it but have to get the tracking from their vendor. I think yours also will be the same case..

apupo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apupo

Has anyone gotten their shipping info yet?

ThunderThighs

Staff

apupo wrote:Has anyone gotten their shipping info yet?

You should get a tracking email soon. I just heard that some went out on Friday and some went out today. Be sure to check your spam folder too.

FORUM MODERATOR

jps555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jps555

Yup, still no tracking info and not shipped. Parent company Amazon is much better most of the time.

sp8989

jps555 wrote:Yup, still no tracking info and not shipped. Parent company Amazon is much better most of the time.

I got mine shipped. I am getting it on Wednesday..

mapex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapex

Just got my tracking number, estimated to be delivered on thursday!

veesatheeshk

sp8989 wrote:I got mine shipped. I am getting it on Wednesday..

where are you?

veesatheeshk

veesatheeshk wrote:where are you?

which state? I am in Texas, I will be getting on Thursday

jps555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jps555
sp8989 wrote:I got mine shipped. I am getting it on Wednesday..

Alright, they did ship it today.