sp8989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sp8989

Can some staff from Woot answer my question..

What is the difference between 1 Year Woot Warranty and Woot Limited Warranty ?

poppagene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poppagene
retropug wrote:Dude! YOU are my Hero! I just bought it. I was so regreting not buying this and then voila you came through!

Awesome!

Is your order showing up in your "Stuff you Bought" yet? Mine isn't and I'm wondering how long this takes and whether woot is raining on my parade.

nick3739

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nick3739

Can't wait TV is coming in tomorrow!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sp8989 wrote:Can some staff from Woot answer my question..

What is the difference between 1 Year Woot Warranty and Woot Limited Warranty ?

From what I've been told, you will get a 1-800 number to call for warranty service if needed. It will be included with the TV. If you lose it, contact our CS at support@woot.com and they'll help you out.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

poppagene wrote:Is your order showing up in your "Stuff you Bought" yet? Mine isn't and I'm wondering how long this takes and whether woot is raining on my parade.

It should show up in Stuff You Bought right after you order. If it's not showing up, it's likely your payment method was refused or something else went wrong. You can email support@woot.com for more info.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

poppagene

ThunderThighs wrote:It should show up in Stuff You Bought right after you order. If it's not showing up, it's likely your payment method was refused or something else went wrong. You can email support@woot.com for more info.

woot responses to email are poor at best. I left a message at (xxx) xxx-xxxx -- maybe I'll hear back from them.

jerry98vert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerry98vert

Just got my email on March 5th finally and I will get it on Thursday in Santa Monica CA. YES!!

veesatheeshk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veesatheeshk
poppagene wrote:woot responses to email are poor at best. I left a message at (xxx) xxx-xxxx -- maybe I'll hear back from them.

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Is this Woot customer support number, can we call to this number for any query? will they response

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

veesatheeshk wrote:(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Is this Woot customer support number, can we call to this number for any query? will they response

we don't have a customer service phone line (as discussed in our FAQ).
the best thing to do is await an email from our Customer Support folks.
sorry for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

poppagene

PemberDucky wrote:we don't have a customer service phone line (as discussed in our FAQ).
the best thing to do is await an email from our Customer Support folks.
sorry for any inconvenience.

Why doesn't woot send a cancellation notice when it cancels an order?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

poppagene wrote:Why doesn't woot send a cancellation notice when it cancels an order?

if your order was cancelled for any reason on our end, you should have received an email about that.
be sure to check the email associated with your account, and look in your junkmail folder. sometimes our messages land there.

(it's also possible your financial institution cancelled the order for some reason.)

as a forum moderator, i don't have access to your specific order information. to get those details, email Support@Woot.com and they'll give you all the details.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

poppagene

PemberDucky wrote:if your order was cancelled for any reason on our end, you should have received an email about that.
be sure to check the email associated with your account, and look in your junkmail folder. sometimes our messages land there.

(it's also possible your financial institution cancelled the order for some reason.)

as a forum moderator, i don't have access to your specific order information. to get those details, email Support@Woot.com and they'll give you all the details.

In both cases I have emailed support, but the details have been inadequate, the card wasn't refused by my credit card company and no cancellation emails were received in eitehr my inbox or my junk folder. Woot customer service says I shouldn't complain because I wasn't charged.

robertrivera1965

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertrivera1965

Does anybody know the Dynamic Contrast Ratio on this tv for sure.....?

stardy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stardy

Got my TV today and it's great the same as my 46"....perfect so far. It's all set up in my daughter room, right on time for her birthday tomorrow. Thanks Woot!!!! If you guys have any questions fill free to ask, hope I can answer them. By the way I see they opened the deal back up for $700. Imma see if I can get my wife to set up a profile and order another...lol

sp8989

stardy wrote:Got my TV today and it's great the same as my 46"....perfect so far. It's all set up in my daughter room, right on time for her birthday tomorrow. Thanks Woot!!!! If you guys have any questions fill free to ask, hope I can answer them. By the way I see they opened the deal back up for $700. Imma see if I can get my wife to set up a profile and order another...lol

Thats wonderful. Can you share whether the build quality is same as your 46 in. Are there any corners cut for this south American model.. ?

mst7896

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mst7896

Still "Awaiting shipping" hope it already shipped I too am in Michigan but am stuck at the back of the line apparently

jlo7693

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlo7693

Can someone please post their calibration settings for this TV?

lebastinian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lebastinian

got my shipping email yesterday. Item coming from Miami, Fl. Should arrive here in Minneapolis, MN on Thursday via Fedex. Hope this helps.

aerios01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerios01
jlo7693 wrote:Can someone please post their calibration settings for this TV?

In my opinion, calibration setting for each tv is different because each tv screen is different so it's highly likely that his setting would likely worsen the picture quality rather than improving it. the best way to calibrate a screen (for consumers) is to believe your eyes and calibrate what looks good. for professionals there is a calibration machine/software they can buy. it mainly tells you the percentage of each primary color is "outputted" by the TV

veesatheeshk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages veesatheeshk

Did anyone bought SquareTrade Extended Warranty for ur TV? is it really required and worth ? since there is no samsung Manufacture warranty

lebastinian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lebastinian
veesatheeshk wrote:Did anyone bought SquareTrade Extended Warranty for ur TV? is it really required and worth ? since there is no samsung Manufacture warranty

Once I receive my TV I will buy a SquareTrade warranty from Costco. It is cheaper there.

stardy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stardy
sp8989 wrote:Thats wonderful. Can you share whether the build quality is same as your 46 in. Are there any corners cut for this south American model.. ?

It''s the same as far as I can tell so far same box just a smaller us of course and packed with the same extras. My friend that works at Best Buy didn't believe I was telling the truth about having thus TV in a 40" until he came over to see and read the box. Now he said he wants one too.

sp8989

stardy wrote:It''s the same as far as I can tell so far same box just a smaller us of course and packed with the same extras. My friend that works at Best Buy didn't believe I was telling the truth about having thus TV in a 40" until he came over to see and read the box. Now he said he wants one too.

That's good to know.its still available ...you can see my other post...

robertrivera1965

sp8989 wrote:That's good to know.its still available ...you can see my other post...

Does anybody know the Dynamic Contrast Ratio on this tv for sure.....?

aerios01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerios01
robertrivera1965 wrote:Does anybody know the Dynamic Contrast Ratio on this tv for sure.....?

One person posted it was 1,000,000:1 but on the net (US version) is 25,000,000:1. i am guessing it is the same as US version.

robertrivera1965

aerios01 wrote:One person posted it was 1,000,000:1 but on the net (US version) is 25,000,000:1. i am guessing it is the same as US version.

Thanks aerios01 hopefully its 25.000.000:1

sp8989

Got mine delivered. Cant wait to get home to check it out..

retropug

quality posts: 2 Private Messages retropug

Just notified mine was shipped fedex with direct signature required. Hope it gets here for the weekend!

Did anyone see the Motorized OmniMount 40 with the remote control for $79.99? They sell for $160.00 on Amazon and there are a couple youtube videos showing it. Thought about getting it and then just checked and the deal has expired...bummer. Did fine a mount on Amazon for $30.00 shipped that should articulate every which way you would need. Since this TV is only 20.5 LBs without the stand I cannot imageine it would not hold it. Still kinda wishing I had picked up the Motorized one. If someone sees it back out maybe post here. Still excited about syncing up my Samsung Note to this thing for some wireless retro emulator gaming!

robertrivera1965

retropug wrote:Just notified mine was shipped fedex with direct signature required. Hope it gets here for the weekend!

Did anyone see the Motorized OmniMount 40 with the remote control for $79.99? They sell for $160.00 on Amazon and there are a couple youtube videos showing it. Thought about getting it and then just checked and the deal has expired...bummer. Did fine a mount on Amazon for $30.00 shipped that should articulate every which way you would need. Since this TV is only 20.5 LBs without the stand I cannot imageine it would not hold it. Still kinda wishing I had picked up the Motorized one. If someone sees it back out maybe post here. Still excited about syncing up my Samsung Note to this thing for some wireless retro emulator gaming!

The motorized wall mount is still available the one you are talking about for $79.99. Just click on tech! on this page and then click on home theater and there it is.

jnyanez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnyanez

So a signature is required on delivery?

retropug

quality posts: 2 Private Messages retropug

I really thought it had expired...not sure what link I was looking at but let me say "THANKS!" I just went back and bought it...I think this is going to trully compliment this amazing TV! Now I just need to quit spending money...lol. Thanks again!

robertrivera1965 wrote:The motorized wall mount is still available the one you are talking about for $79.99. Just click on tech! on this page and then click on home theater and there it is.

robertrivera1965

retropug wrote:I really thought it had expired...not sure what link I was looking at but let me say "THANKS!" I just went back and bought it...I think this is going to trully compliment this amazing TV! Now I just need to quit spending money...lol. Thanks again!

dewdrinker66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewdrinker66

I was the first Sucker to buy this tv and ill be the last Sucker to get it delivered... Miami,Fl to Washington state...grrr

robertrivera1965

robertrivera1965 wrote:

Has anybody got there tv and if so how do you compare it to the usa es7500 specs or the picture quality....?

biosylum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biosylum
dewdrinker66 wrote:I was the first Sucker to buy this tv and ill be the last Sucker to get it delivered... Miami,Fl to Washington state...grrr

I'll race you for last place... I'm in Wenatchee, and can't believe all those whining wooters are getting their TV before me, even though mine got shipped out very early. I expect a 10ish delivery on Friday..... AM.... ahhh nevermind, you can be last..... Keep that 1-800-warranty number handy, cuz being Alpha and Omega has that peculiar twist to the story. Just saying....

jazzpsingh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzpsingh
lebastinian wrote:Once I receive my TV I will buy a SquareTrade warranty from Costco. It is cheaper there.

For the Square Trade - does the tv have to be from authorized dealer?

Also do they cover grey market item like this one?

robertrivera1965

jazzpsingh wrote:For the Square Trade - does the tv have to be from authorized dealer?

Also do they cover grey market item like this one?

I called Square trade and I was told they don't cover tv's out of usa.

jjlthree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjlthree

The item listing says it is authorized for Square Trade coverage - woot!, what's the skinny?

robertrivera1965 wrote:I called Square trade and I was told they don't cover tv's out of usa.

duffman9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duffman9000

Bad news. TV was supposed to be delivered today and received a notice that it was damaged in shipping. No replacements available. Bummed!

biosylum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biosylum
duffman9000 wrote:Bad news. TV was supposed to be delivered today and received a notice that it was damaged in shipping. No replacements available. Bummed!

Ouch Ouch .... here's hoping Woot can make things right by you!!