rcking89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcking89

Hello all,

I am wondering is there a way to buy more than 1 print of a shirt at a time? For example, lets say I want to buy one of the "rebel for life", one of the "alternative energies" and one of the "final boss!" shirts. I want to buy all three shirts at the same time, so its one transaction and one shipment. Is this possible, if so, how?

Thank you for your time.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rcking89 wrote:Hello all,

I am wondering is there a way to buy more than 1 print of a shirt at a time? For example, lets say I want to buy one of the "rebel for life", one of the "alternative energies" and one of the "final boss!" shirts. I want to buy all three shirts at the same time, so its one transaction and one shipment. Is this possible, if so, how?

Thank you for your time.

You can order them but they will be 3 different transactions and shipments. We do not have a cart purchase system.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rcking89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcking89
ThunderThighs wrote:You can order them but they will be 3 different transactions and shipments. We do not have a cart purchase system.

Why isn't there a cart purchase system? Is that something that could happen in the near future?