WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Unsimply Stitched Socks

Today on The Jerry Stitcher Show: My Wife Won't Stop Wearing My Socks! Darren says he came home early from work to find his wife Shelly parading around in his durable, man-sized socks. She says it's perfectly natural for her to explore her husband's socks, especially when they're so cute. We'll hear from them both right after this!
Unsimply Stitched official site

Quality Posts

hana527

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hana527

I would like to order three different sets (shipping would be $5 for all three) but silly me, I can't figure out how to add these to the cart.

ceschuby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceschuby

Anyone know where these are made? No info on website that I could find. And if size 12 feet can actually fit in them?

burkhead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burkhead

I bought 2 packs of these last time and I really love the designs. The only problem I have is they fall apart after the first time you wear them and are very thin.

cdluck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdluck
ceschuby wrote:Anyone know where these are made? No info on website that I could find. And if size 12 feet can actually fit in them?

It says China on the "Specs" tab.

I'm wondering how the low end is *BOTH* a size 8 in men's and women's. I thought women's sizing was two sizes higher (i.e. Men's size 8 is Women's size 10).

onlystitched

quality posts: 1 Private Messages onlystitched
burkhead wrote:I bought 2 packs of these last time and I really love the designs. The only problem I have is they fall apart after the first time you wear them and are very thin.

Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched and am sorry about your experience. Our customers are our # 1 priority and we will do all in our power to make you 100% happy.

We are always in the process of increasing the quality and designs of our socks and stand by our product.

Please contact us at customerservice@unsimplystitched.com and we will happily either replace your socks if we have it available or issue you a credit for some new pairs.

onlystitched

ceschuby wrote:Anyone know where these are made? No info on website that I could find. And if size 12 feet can actually fit in them?

Hey there...yes our socks will fit your size 12 shoe size.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

First - we have bought these socks in the past and I really like them. (my husband isn't as picky). I wear some (women's 8-8 1/2) and my husband wears some of them (11-11 1/2) and they fit both of us just fine.

Second - while we love our socks, we did not actually get the ones pictured last time we ordered. Woot's great customer service did make it right with us (thanks!!!), but if we decide to take the plunge again, will we actually get the socks pictured????

newfiepage

quality posts: 42 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

MommaBeary wrote:
Second - while we love our socks, we did not actually get the ones pictured last time we ordered. Woot's great customer service did make it right with us (thanks!!!), but if we decide to take the plunge again, will we actually get the socks pictured????

Yes! You'll get what you order.

Sorry about the mix up last time, we had a couple skus accidentally get switched in our system. You'll be happy to know we publicly shamed the person responsible for the foul-up last time. I kid, I kid - about the shaming, not the fact you'll get what you order!

modi123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modi123
hana527 wrote:I would like to order three different sets (shipping would be $5 for all three) but silly me, I can't figure out how to add these to the cart.

I am wondering this as well. Though my feet are size 16 wide I was going to roll the dice and hope my meat-hooves can fit. *sigh*

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

I love socks and some of these are really nice looking. Too bad they don't come in smaller size options.

busybusy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages busybusy

Cute socks

~The big man just dropped this big hammer on the northwest tip, and I'm reading the mail.~

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57
hana527 wrote:I would like to order three different sets (shipping would be $5 for all three) but silly me, I can't figure out how to add these to the cart.

Just order them one at a time. The first one will include the $5 shipping, the others won't. You get an email each time thanking you for the order, but I believe they all ship at the same time. At least, this has been my experience.

skanel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skanel
ginbak wrote:I love socks and some of these are really nice looking. Too bad they don't come in smaller size options.

Yes - will these fit small feet? Size 6 women's?

uretsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uretsky

awesome designs, it would be great to be able to add multiple packs at a time instead of having to do multiple orders, but the clicks are well worth it because these socks are awesome. i got them last time and they are all i wear, they go with everything. I have to wear boring stuff to work so my socks are how i show my flare

timothydwyer1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timothydwyer1
ginbak wrote:I love socks and some of these are really nice looking. Too bad they don't come in smaller size options.

maybe they would fit fit smaller feet if you don't follow the washing care directions. anyone had experience?

timothytim

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Are they sure these are men's socks?

aliusa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aliusa

Are these men or women socks?

arcadiapandora

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arcadiapandora

Wry not for womens?!

I bought a set of of Men's sport socks off Woot recently since they were supposed to fit "down" to size 6, but they were still way too big (easily an inch or two hanging off, and not possible to really pull them up further as the heel is sewn in and creates a pocket of fabric in the back).

I'm a 7 in Men's (9 in Women's) so female buyers, I wouldn't recommend buying Men's socks unless the size range is itty bitty. I do not believe they will fit.

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
bigshtank wrote:Are they sure these are men's socks?

I thought the same thing.... Came to see, was a bit surprised.

themdg

quality posts: 12 Private Messages themdg

Don't fall for it, men! We don't have to dress like Justin Bieber, despite what you see at the mall. Wearing the same clothes add your girlfriend or wife is silly, and you'll feel better one you admit that to yourself and start getting your mind right again. There is a way back...and hope for our young men. Start today.

Wootlists are silly.

aliusa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aliusa

Im gonna buy 'em just to see my wife's and kid's reaction when I wearing them on our florida vacation LOL

GirlFromJerzey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GirlFromJerzey

Are these socks more like cotton or more stretchy?

onlystitched

GirlFromJerzey wrote:Are these socks more like cotton or more stretchy?

Hey there...the socks are made from a combed cotton/nylon/elastane blend so although they might shrink a bit after a wash they are made to stretch when need be to fit many sizes.

UncaAndoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UncaAndoo

Do you carry any socks, here on woot! or on your website, for larger than size 12M US?

onlystitched

UncaAndoo wrote:Do you carry any socks, here on woot! or on your website, for larger than size 12M US?

Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched....although we size our socks between 8 and 12 for Men, our socks really can be one size fits most when it comes to Men.

dxsubomni

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dxsubomni
GirlFromJerzey wrote:Are these socks more like cotton or more stretchy?

I got these last time they were here and they're a little thin. They do stretch but they feel more like dress socks than athletic socks.

kate31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate31
onlystitched wrote:Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched....although we size our socks between 8 and 12 for Men, our socks really can be one size fits most when it comes to Men.

Hi~ I hope you notice that many of us have the same question:
Will these fit women? If so, approximately what size woman's shoe?
If not, why not?

onlystitched

kate31 wrote:Hi~ I hope you notice that many of us have the same question:
Will these fit women? If so, approximately what size woman's shoe?
If not, why not?

Hey there I work with Unsimply Stitched. Our suggested sizing for Women who are interested in our socks would be between between an 8 and 13 size shoe.

As I mentioned, our socks are made with a combed cotton/nylon/elastane blend. With the cotton fiber the socks will shrink a bit after a wash but will also continue to stretch to fit multiple sizings.

brutherford

quality posts: 14 Private Messages brutherford

Staff

As a reference, I wear size a 13 and that's my foot in the photo.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aliusa wrote:Im gonna buy 'em just to see my wife's and kid's reaction when I wearing them on our florida vacation LOL

With sandals?

Pictures?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ThunderThighs wrote:With sandals?

Pictures?

Sandals and shorts,video of your wife's and kid's expression please.

mfaughn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfaughn

Not big enough for my feet or small enough for the wife's. Boo.

rpsp27954

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpsp27954

Size does not matter to me, my wife has big feet that match her mouth at times, but they look like women's socks and I could not wear them even around the house. The dogs would laugh!

minnesotataco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages minnesotataco

Am I the only one that thinks $5.00 for a pair of socks ON SALE!! is insane. What are you people thinking????????? No wonder the economy is in shambles but the stock market is at an all time high.

dlsspm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dlsspm

You're right: "Socks" are $5.00 for 3 pair at the grocery store.
These aren't just socks, they're foot jewelry.

minnesotataco wrote:Am I the only one that thinks $5.00 for a pair of socks ON SALE!! is insane. What are you people thinking????????? No wonder the economy is in shambles but the stock market is at an all time high.

GaleForce

quality posts: 12 Private Messages GaleForce

I think these socks are pretty awesome, I just wish I could mix and match a bit more than 4 pairs at a time. I ended up grabbing 8 pairs total but with every 4 pack I felt there were 2 that I could definitely get away with wearing to work and 2 that I either couldn't or wouldn't even try because it wouldn't match anything I own. In any case though I end up getting high quality socks at a good deal (cheap socks never last me very long) and maybe I'll end up liking the ones I wasn't so sure about. At the very least I have some socks to wear indoors or when I just don't care how I look :P.

minnesotataco wrote:Am I the only one that thinks $5.00 for a pair of socks ON SALE!! is insane. What are you people thinking????????? No wonder the economy is in shambles but the stock market is at an all time high.

Cheap stuff rarely lasts a long time or is of a high quality. I went to Walmart to get socks and boxers once, never again. I got a ton of both for under $20 and they lasted maybe a few months. I'd rather pay more and have quality items that last a good, long time.

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

Dang, I would totally be in on this but the ugliest ones have already been snatched up. I love me some uggosocks.

I did pick up some socks yesterday on (barely even a) sale at $3/pair.

srharper

quality posts: 4 Private Messages srharper

I love these socks. I bought a 4 pack last time...and I am actually wearing a pair right now. I'll be buying at least 2 more sets of 4 today.

I get complemented on them regularly...and only some of them are underhanded complements!

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady
newfiepage wrote:Sorry about the mix up last time, we had a couple skus accidentally get switched in our system.

I guess that explains why I received 4 Dyson's instead of the socks I ordered.

I will say that the Dyson's are much noisier than these socks.