WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Jeffan Painted Furniture

If your idea of furniture includes beanbags, giant cable spools, and cinder blocks, you won't find anything here. If you prefer swingin' sci-fi interiors like something out of Barbarella meets A Clockwork Orange, also, no dice. But this Jeffan collection offers something for just about any other taste in decor.
Jeffan official site

acjoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acjoker

Someone needs to check the dimensions. I don't think this table is 37" high.

betamonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages betamonkey

the big red chest was $305 last time. Weak, Woot... weak.

sfitzhug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfitzhug

Not only was the Woot price different, the retail price was $200 lower. Hard to believe the price increased that much since Oct, too bad, I have the perfect place to put it.

Oct 2012:
http://home.woot.com/plus/jeffan-in-color

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Yikes! I'll stick with the cheap stuff.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

When did woot become so expensive and started to NOT always have the lowest prices? Who Trusts Felix? Woof?

vrysen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vrysen

Hey woot, will you price match? To yourself? That would look perfect in my dining room. But not for 370.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acjoker wrote:Someone needs to check the dimensions. I don't think this table is 37" high.

Which table and why do you think they're wrong?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I did contact the buyer about the Nantucket Cabinet. There was a cost increase to us which is why you are seeing an increased price on this sale compared to the one a few months ago.

Sorry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ecrow001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecrow001

I was a sucker for two of these tables. (http://www.woot.com/offers/retro-cubic-square-side-table). They are cheap crap!! They look like solid wood but are hollow laminate and poorly constructed. Stay away from them if they come up agin.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
mibutterflywingz wrote:When did woot become so expensive and started to NOT always have the lowest prices? Wind! Tornado! Hide! Woof?

When Amazon bought them.

Donnamitsos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Donnamitsos

HI - Just wondered if you will be getting the Nantucker Red Cabinet with wicker baskets back again? I just found it and see you have sold it a couple times. It would be perfect in my entryway.

Thanks!