WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Jeffan Painted Furniture

If your idea of furniture includes beanbags, giant cable spools, and cinder blocks, you won't find anything here. If you prefer swingin' sci-fi interiors like something out of Barbarella meets A Clockwork Orange, also, no dice. But this Jeffan collection offers something for just about any other taste in decor.
Jeffan official site

acjoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acjoker

Someone needs to check the dimensions. I don't think this table is 37" high.

betamonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages betamonkey

the big red chest was $305 last time. Weak, Woot... weak.

sfitzhug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfitzhug

Not only was the Woot price different, the retail price was $200 lower. Hard to believe the price increased that much since Oct, too bad, I have the perfect place to put it.

Oct 2012:
http://home.woot.com/plus/jeffan-in-color

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

Yikes! I'll stick with the cheap stuff.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

When did woot become so expensive and started to NOT always have the lowest prices? Who Trusts Felix? Woof?

vrysen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vrysen

Hey woot, will you price match? To yourself? That would look perfect in my dining room. But not for 370.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acjoker wrote:Someone needs to check the dimensions. I don't think this table is 37" high.

Which table and why do you think they're wrong?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I did contact the buyer about the Nantucket Cabinet. There was a cost increase to us which is why you are seeing an increased price on this sale compared to the one a few months ago.

Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ecrow001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecrow001

I was a sucker for two of these tables. (http://www.woot.com/offers/retro-cubic-square-side-table). They are cheap crap!! They look like solid wood but are hollow laminate and poorly constructed. Stay away from them if they come up agin.

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
mibutterflywingz wrote:When did woot become so expensive and started to NOT always have the lowest prices? Wind! Tornado! Hide! Woof?

When Amazon bought them.

Donnamitsos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Donnamitsos

HI - Just wondered if you will be getting the Nantucker Red Cabinet with wicker baskets back again? I just found it and see you have sold it a couple times. It would be perfect in my entryway.

Thanks!