WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

WaterWeek Reusable Bottles - 5 pack

I love bottled water, but everywhere I go, people judge me for liking bottled water. It tastes better, okay! But I've found a way to avoid the judging gaze of my coworkers. At home each morning, I put my favorite bottled water in one of these reusable bottles. Everyone thinks I've gone green, and I get to drink my favorite water. Success!

iwanabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwanabee

What's up? Won't let me select any of the bottles, but the caps work! Can someone fix this?

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom
iwanabee wrote:What's up? Won't let me select any of the bottles, but the caps work! Can someone fix this?

yep, buy now button is also glowing

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

does these have bottle return return refund so that I can get my 5 cents back when I am tire of them?

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

Let's me go as far as placing the order, but then comes back to tell me I'm on the wait list.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hang on. I'm checking on it.

Still researching but I wouldn't wait up for them... not sure we can fix this tonight.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8
ThunderThighs wrote:Hang on. I'm checking on it.

Thank you. Is there a tip jar TT?

ThunderThighs

Staff

prttymf8 wrote:Thank you. Is there a tip jar TT?

I wish. We're shutting down the sale because she's suckin' mud. We'll regroup tomorrow and see if we can start it back up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

so my order says I'm on the waiting list, am I really or will a new order need to be placed?

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

ThunderThighs

Staff

SunflowerPrincess wrote:so my order says I'm on the waiting list, am I really or will a new order need to be placed?

No, there's no wait list. It lied. Sorry. A new order will need to be placed when we can revive the sale.

FORUM MODERATOR

SunflowerPrincess

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SunflowerPrincess

I bought some replacement lids and that order went through. If I can't get the bottles i wont need all the lids. Will I be able to cancel or trim the lid order?

Oops, my Tiara slipped!

ThunderThighs

Staff

SunflowerPrincess wrote:I bought some replacement lids and that order went through. If I can't get the bottles i wont need all the lids. Will I be able to cancel or trim the lid order?

You "should" be able to but FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) is wickedly fast and orders are released every few hours.

Either way, email customer service. They know the situation. It's support@woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR

lanni260

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lanni260

"At home each morning, I put my favorite bottled water in one of these reusable bottles. Everyone thinks I've gone green, and I get to drink my favorite water. Success!"......!?

Way to fake out the earth there, buddy!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Any chance this might go back up today? I bought some of the 10oz bottles when they were on kids and I LOVE them. I'd happily order a set of 16oz and push/pull lids and some LeakFrogs, but I probably won't order anything if I can't combine shipping across the three orders.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

wastedlife

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wastedlife

Just wanted to say that I've gotten these bottles before from woot and they have probably saved us hundreds of dollars in buying bottled water. After a few years the threads started wearing on the caps so we ended up replacing the bottles. Wish I had known that replacement caps are sold separately.

Illinois, the 's' is sexy.