0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

I have used this product pre workout, and I really noticed a difference in number of reps/length of workout. Helped a lot. Would not suggest using it long term without a break.

SlimeDog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlimeDog

Beefcake!
BEEFCAKE!!

Your signature is lāme. Yes, you.

splingaking

quality posts: 1 Private Messages splingaking

Is it vegetarian?

Earmuffs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Earmuffs
splingaking wrote:Is it vegetarian?

Yeah it's made from vegetarians!

rolede

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rolede

Contains animal body fluids

sshuss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sshuss

Great deal for this but i still wouldn't get it for myself there's much better pwo's out there but if you like BSN then it's about 10 bucks cheaper than anywhere i can find..

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I don't mind humorous comments now and then but let's keep it classy folks.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

calpencil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calpencil

I have to do something to get ready for this summer. Put this to use, and then 3 months later I'm off to vegas to show it off.
"Look at that body...look at that body...look at that body. I workout!"

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Great reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at Vitacost.com

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

"Excellent" reviews (8.5 out of 10.0) over at bodybuilding.com

ngoodfri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ngoodfri

Y.E.S. XPLODE 1.0 had... side effects. namely, explosions.

skakebite

quality posts: 3 Private Messages skakebite
Earmuffs wrote:Yeah it's made from vegetarians!

Soylent Green?

Kankennon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kankennon

This stuff makes a great topping for my Brogurt!

MetilHed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MetilHed

Great pre workout. definitely noticed more energy and focus. went up some on (assisted) chin ups.

$12.40 cheaper than my go-to cheap suplement website, allstarhealth.com

ETA: Beta alanine gives some people the itchies, to some degree. I notice a slight itching on the back of my neck and middle of my back. My friend itches horrendously all over his body.

lunastrixae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunastrixae

I lift things up and put them down.
Until I Xplode apparently.

alphabasic

quality posts: 4 Private Messages alphabasic

I've used this on and off for a while. Though I should note that I'm an MMA fighter, not a body builder. So I can't really give advice for future beefcakes! Here are some things to consider:

- It works. Not the "I think it's working" placebo-effect thing. You WILL be buzzed and feel like you want to run head first through all of the dry wall in your house the first couple of times you use it.

- Do not start with the full dose unless your normal workout routine is in your bathroom. Start with a half dose and work your way up.

- This cherry-limeade flavor is discounted for a reason. Don't expect to enjoy this beverage. I've personally found orange and watermelon to be decent though.

- A lot of people complain that this product stops working as long/intense and leads to early crashes after using it for a while. Well duh, it is a creatine supplement. Creatine supplements work through through cycling. No, not on your bike. Take it for 2 weeks, stop taking it for 2 weeks, then start over.

- Finally, if you're sensitive to caffeine and stimulants, this type of product is way out of your league. In fact, I wouldn't recommend the gym average bear to be starting with an advanced creatine supplement. Hence my warning about starting with a half dose.

- And for the love of God...do not take this within 8 hours of your bedtime. (Unless your significant other has been complaining about lack of excitement)

calpencil

alphabasic wrote:I've used this on and off for a while. Though I should note that I'm an MMA fighter, not a body builder. So I can't really give advice for future beefcakes! Here are some things to consider:

- It works. Not the "I think it's working" placebo-effect thing. You WILL be buzzed and feel like you want to run head first through all of the dry wall in your house the first couple of times you use it.

- Do not start with the full dose unless your normal workout routine is in your bathroom. Start with a half dose and work your way up.

- This cherry-limeade flavor is discounted for a reason. Don't expect to enjoy this beverage. I've personally found orange and watermelon to be decent though.

- A lot of people complain that this product stops working as long/intense and leads to early crashes after using it for a while. Well duh, it is a creatine supplement. Creatine supplements work through through cycling. No, not on your bike. Take it for 2 weeks, stop taking it for 2 weeks, then start over.

- Finally, if you're sensitive to caffeine and stimulants, this type of product is way out of your league. In fact, I wouldn't recommend the gym average bear to be starting with an advanced creatine supplement. Hence my warning about starting with a half dose.

- And for the love of God...do not take this within 8 hours of your bedtime. (Unless your significant other has been complaining about lack of excitement)

Sounds like something better than "8 Hour Energy" Supplements. Maybe I should try a dose before starting work.

MetilHed

lunastrixae wrote:I lift things up and put them down.
Until I Xplode apparently.

Then buy some of this ! If you take it, then you NO Xplode !

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

This was the first preworkout(of many) that I tried. I will use a mountain analogy to break it down. Most other preworkouts that I have encountered have a shallow incline with some bumps and flowers, a rather lengthy and drawn out peak, even and exciting, and a steeper, still shallow, descent. NO XPLODE and I have a love hate because the ascent is near vertical and the peak is way up in space, lasts for but a moment, and then the descent you ask, well it is a free fall and I hit hard. I love this product because it gives me more of a beast mode than the actual product called beast mode; however, I dislike this product because I am a train-wreck once it begins to wear off.

Use this for strength training and heave lifting. I do not recommend it if you plan to do any cardio that day.

StarBob

quality posts: 15 Private Messages StarBob

I've only ever used post workout protein supplements, which are great if only to give you a chunk of glucose to keep you energized afterward and keep your body from burning any protein, but I've never used anything pre-workout except some bit of food like a power bar. Could this replace a pre-workout snack?

MetilHed

alphabasic wrote:I've used this on and off for a while. Though I should note that I'm an MMA fighter, not a body builder. So I can't really give advice for future beefcakes! Here are some things to consider:

^^Agree with all of this, except the creatine cycling. You really do not need to cycle creatine, recent wisdom dictates (sorry, don't have study links). The reason it "stops working" or doesn't last as long is your body gets used to the stimulants and adapts.

Definitely don't take it anywhere near bedtime.

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart

I'm very sensitive to caffeine (coffee, pills, energy drinks), but the N.O. Xplode Igniter shots on sport.woot previously worked great for me. I can't say anything about this powdered version, but whatever formula they used in the Igniter Shot gets me going without making me crash, or feel like I'm cracked out of my mind. I only consume half of a bottle at a time though.

I've been trying to up my mass, and the igniter shots have really helped by bringing my reps, weight, and focus up when working out. The L-Arginine makes most people produce nitric oxide, which gives you a great pump too. It also helped me through three, back-to-back hour long classes of Acrobatics, Handstands, and rope climbing. (Though it was still exhausting even on the NO Xplode.) Anyway, I'm sold on the pre-mixed igniter shots, so I'm going to give this a try.

jjjooe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjjooe

I finally got this sentence of the song...forgive me, as I'm a foreigner.

calpencil wrote:I have to do something to get ready for this summer. Put this to use, and then 3 months later I'm off to vegas to show it off.
"Look at that body...look at that body...look at that body. I workout!"

areaman714

quality posts: 3 Private Messages areaman714
SlimeDog wrote:Beefcake!
BEEFCAKE!!

follow yours dreams . . .

slappywhite2001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages slappywhite2001

WTS Powder of Xplosion (+2 Str)

I do enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich.

alphabasic

quality posts: 4 Private Messages alphabasic
publicart wrote:I'm very sensitive to caffeine (coffee, pills, energy drinks), but the N.O. Xplode Igniter shots on sport.woot previously worked great for me.

I'm not sure about the igniter shots. But this stuff has 200mg of caffeine per serving (almost 3 cans of Red Bull).

chgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chgo
skakebite wrote:Soylent Green?

Damit, I was going to say that.

chgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chgo

Get fit, still die. I don't believe in these miracle powders. Just eat sensibly. High protein is a good idea for some. Stimulants are dangerous.

pkuro29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pkuro29

Can't believe no one mentioned the major diarrhea/sharts that accompanies this within the hour.

Always know where your nearest bathroom is.

KATANARYDA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KATANARYDA

>implying wooters lift

lel

w00ten since 7/24/04 and still no Boggy Old Creature ಠ_ಠ

ccw1911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccw1911

If I take this will Smiling Bob be jealous of me?

ssjmichael

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ssjmichael

I highly suggest everyone do research about this. There are numerous reports of people getting elevated LFT (liver enzymes) when they get blood tests. This could eventually lead to liver failure. People who discontinued this supplement had their LFT's back to normal within a few weeks.

So just do research before taking this

Earl Wajdyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Earl Wajdyk

Myself, I would avoid anything of this sort like the plague. Unlike a cardio workout, stimulants, especially over time, can destroy your heart. Maybe not nest week, but... Take it from someone with a pig's heart valve, stick with the exercise, avoid the drink.

Xntric

davidalism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidalism

I used this a few year ago and I miss the feeling of being exploded. This is awesome stuff. I'd take it before basketball and I could grab 10 more rebounds per game.

andrewhallze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages andrewhallze

GNC has this stuff on perma-sale, except woot's got it for cheaper. Too bad you guys are not selling green apple as I would have been in for 3!

ararat3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ararat3000
Earmuffs wrote:Yeah it's made from vegetarians!

Hahahaha

calpencil

I hope this doesn't taste like baby throw up.....

finalxgohan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finalxgohan

Thank you very much. The sensitive to caffiene part kills the deal for me. I can't handle that at all.

swantner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swantner

No Xplode?!? O.o
But I don't explode normally! Is this a common problem now? And if it is, I want to not explode a lot more than 50 times. :-O

Is this a joke product?
Or is it just the producers of this are joke producers?